This Song

Please, please, please listen to above song when I tell you too! It's very important and you will love it:)
Or you can listen to it now, as long as you listen to it!
It's What He Don't Know by Anarbor

"Get in nerd," Quinn hollers at me as I run through the brisk cold to her car.

Once I get in and close the door behind me I turn to Quinn to say hello and am shocked into silence.

"Your hair," I stutter.

"You like?" She smiles and runs her manicured nails through her bright green hair, admiring herself in the mirror. "Did it last night, I got bored." She shrugs her shoulders.

"When I get bored I watch a movie or read a book. I don't die my hair green!" I squeal.

"That's only because you wouldn't be able to pull it off," she comments before starting the car and pulling away from the curb in front of my house.

"I could," I argue even though I know she's completely right on that. The only hair color I can pull off is the one I have now.

She runs her eyes over my face before lifting her head back and letting out a crackle of laughter. "That's cute honey."

I roll my eyes and huff, turning to the window as Quinn turns up the volume of her music. We get through a few songs before a new familiar one comes on. I recognize a few lyrics and the catchy beat and recognize it as one of the bands I went to go see when I met Bash.

Instantly images of Bash raid my mind, leaving me breathless and confused and well, horny. I shake my head, forcing the thoughts to fly out my ears and far away from any place where they could do damage.

"So where are we going?" I turn to Quinn, focusing on her newly colored hair, that she does actually pull off.

She side glances at me letting silence envelope the car for a bit before finally saying, "Chase's house."

My eyes widen on their own accord. "Um what?"

She speeds through an intersection, flipping off an angry driver to our right. Turning back to me she says, "Are you deaf?"

"It's just," I stumble, "I thought I heard you say that we're going to Chase's house."

Hesitantly she nods her head. I notice that she presses her foot on the gas a little to make sure we pass through a turning green light.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" I snap.

There is no way in hell that I am walking one step into the devils lair, the devil being Mason, not Chase.

"No," she scoffs.

"Quinn," I whine. "I don't want to see him."

Instantly one of her brow raises. "Who?" She asks with an amused smile while trying her best to keep her eyes on the road.

"Will you stop speeding, you'll kill us. And Mason," I say, "Duh." I run my fingers through my hair, gripping it by the roots. "He'll kill me if he sees me Quinn."

"No he won't," she assures, then looks at me once and seems to change her mind. "Okay so maybe it is a good idea to stay away from him, he still hates you, but you don't have to worry. I don't want you dead, I'm not that mean." She laughs. "He went away for break, something about not wanting to see all his ugly annoying fat family members as he put it."

"He's a real keeper," I tell her.

She smacks my boob, hopefully not on purpose. "Ow," I cry. "What was that for?"