This Singer

Sorry for the late update, I had a bad day and it spaced my mind but anyways I hope you guys like this chapter!:)

This Singer

I watch in a trance as Bash sings, our eyes never leaving each other. Despite the beef between us I feel that nothing is out of the ordinary as I watch his lips move, the same lips that laid kisses all over my body, and his hands grip the microphone stand, the same hands that held mine while he took me and squeezed my hip.

But I know that once the song is over then the trance will be broken and he will go back to pretending he doesn't know who I am.

To describe his voice, well there is no good or right way to do so. His voice far reached my expectations. He can reach high notes, low notes, and go on for far longer than normal rock singers could. His voice is a rabbit hole that you keep falling down and down, and hell I think I'm Alice.

For the past thirty minutes I have realized a few things. One; where as Bash might be the singer of the band, Mason is the leader of the group of friends. He demands everything from everyone, such as for me to sit on his lap and get him a beer which I politely declined with a red face. Another thing I noticed is that Bash seems to give Quinn more respect than he has ever given me and also, Quinn hates the girls that hang around the band. Also, the guys seem to like Quinn more than anyone because whatever she asks for, they'll do, like kick the girls out of their house which they did. And lastly even though the band has been together for four years, they have yet to decide on a name.

Maybe they should just name themselves 'Quinn Obsessed' I think bitterly.

The song ends and a new one begins, this goes on until finally Bash pulls away from the microphone, sweaty and breathless as well as the other boys.

"Aren't they great Sadie," Quinn asks standing up from the couch and stretching her legs.

That's when I notice that my bûtt has fallen asleep and that there are other people in the room besides me and Bash. Other people in the world as well.

I shake my head, ridding myself of my thoughts and stand up as well, shaking my body back awake. "You guys are awesome," I tell them, feeling my cheeks heat up at the thought of me staring at Bash the entire time.

"You mean that Bash was awesome," comments Mason, confirming my fears with a scrutinizing stare. "Hell did you come by just listening to him?"

If there was ever a time to look like a tomato it would be right now.

"Well hey," adds Quinn, nudging me with her elbow, "we're making progress aren't we mate?"

I know she's talking about Lucas and I know for some reason that Bash is staring at me waiting for my response.

"I need to use the restroom," I say instead.

Mason scoffs and turns to put his guitar down and swipes his sweaty face with his shirt, showing off a slab of tan toned skin.

"Bash why don't you show her to the toilet, maybe you can fûck her on it too," he says angrily.

Quinn rolls her eyes and says, "Don't mind the asśholè, he's just jealous that you weren't ogling at him instead. The bathroom is down the hallway on the left, and you can just leave, I'm staying here." She doesn't wait for a response and pulls Mason out the door who won't stop glaring at me.

"Right, well okay," I say to myself and make my own way out the door, afraid to look behind me to Bash, or even Chase.

After I relive myself and wash my hands I open the door and nearly scream when I run into Bash who's leaning against the adjacent wall.

"I was just leav-"

"What the hell do you think you're doing here," he cuts me off with a deadly glare, as scary as the last time I saw him at the lake.

"I-uh, I'm friends with Quinn."

"Why?"

His arms are crossed causing my eyes to involuntarily trail down to his biceps and forearms that are covered in tattoo's. God, when did forearms become so damn sexy?

My eyes snap back up to his blue orbs that I've found myself missing this past week. I was never that entranced with eyes until I saw Bash's, or a voice for that matter. And I definitely did not have an obsession with man's butts before. But my dreams, at night and the day while I'm wide awake, says otherwise.

"She's nice." I know the second the words come out of my mouth that I'm a terrible liar.

"Quinn is as nice and approachable as a piranha. So tell me the truth," he steps closer, "why are you friends with her?"

"Why does there have to be a reason? Was there a reason for you to be friends with me?" I bite back.

"We were never friends," he snarls, backing me up against the door frame. "Now tell me why the hell you're friends with her. Are you a secret drug addict? Did you lie to me? What the hell is up with your fascination with bad people all of the sudden? Do you have a boring life? Is that it? Or maybe you're in the closet and you want to fûck Quinn just like you fuckèd me."

The sound of my hand connecting with his face vibrates my head. Instead of apologizing profusely, something that I would normally do, I bite back more words.

"Are you jealous Bash? Jealous that I could possibly want to be with someone who isn't you?" I say in a deadly voice that I didn't know I had. God this boy is doing really weird things to me. Before I met him confrontation was my biggest enemy and I would've bowed down to it any day if it asked. Now it's staring me in the eye and I'm staring back.

"Or possibly, against all possibilities, you are concerned for me. You don't want me to become like you so you're pushing me away. Well Bash let me tell you," I lean in closer to him until I see the beads of sweat he hasn't wiped off at the bottom of his chin, and formation of the pink mark spreading across his cheek. "I can take care of myself."

"Can you now," he asks with a snarl, rather than the bad boy smirk.

In seconds we're locked into the small bathroom and Bash has me pushed up against the door. Our lips are in a fight to the death and our hands are gripping anything they can.