This Photo Shoot

Sorry for the delayed update but the chapter is super long! Almost 5,000 words so yeah that took a while to write lol well enjoy!:)

Don't forget to VOTE and add to your reading list!!

"Come on Blondie, just relax," he whispers in my ear gently as his fingers brush back my hair.

"How am I supposed to relax?" I ask him, my voice a sweet caress in the depths of the woods.

"Just breathe," he says, then takes my mitten covered hands into his own between us and brings them to his lips to kiss. "You don't have to pretend with me."

"Eeek!" My sister squeals from the shadows of the trees, "That is so damn adorable! You guys are amazing together!"

"Thanks," Bash says, never taking his eyes off mine.

I look to my sister who's hiding behind her camera, taking endless photos of us. "Are we almost done yet?"

She looks up from her camera, her wide red lipped smile brightening the cold forest around us. "Just a few pictures with a bonfire."

"Bonfire?" I ask surprised. "Sarah, this is a national park, we can't just make a bonfire."

"Fine," she groans. "Then a small one in the dirt. Bash, do you know how to start a fire?" She looks at him helplessly, probably imagining him naked at the moment.

"Yeah, they taught us during military school, I can get a small one up I think," he assures, finally turning towards my sister, but not letting my hands go.

"Great!" She squeals with excitement, letting the camera fall down to her chest while she claps her hands. "This photo shoot will look so great, I know it!" She bounces off, her short bobbed blonde hair bouncing with her.

"We should probably go after her," I say softly, not daring to look Bash in the eye.

"She'll be fine on her own, she'll probably scare away any wild animals with her squealing," he teases but I don't laugh. I'm too preoccupied trying not to admire his tight fitting clothes, or his fresh woodsy scent, or the small amount of stubble kissing his chin.

He notices my stares, much to my dismise, and the amusing smile disappears, replaced by parted lips and lustful eyes.

"Bash," I whisper in warning as he leans in closer.

Nothing is around us, just Mother Nature with her intrepid animals and adamant flowers that refuse to give into the cold. As Bash leans in closer, closing the gap between us, I wonder to myself if Mother Nature is judging in the ways of girls who are alone in her woods with their boyfriends' brothers'.

"Sadie," he whispers my name back.

...

Five Hours Earlier

"Flare your skirt a little more," orders Sarah.

"I feel like I'll be flashing the camera though," I whine, feeling uncomfortable with this whole situation.

Although there are many good parts about having an older sister, there are also a few bad ones. Like how she can make you do anything, even something you hate, because she just can.

So thanks to my sisters ability to yell and argue and also sit on my face until I give in, I'm acting model for her clothes line 'Wander Lost'.

I'm starting to believe that the only reason she came home was to force me into her clothes and put me in front of the camera in Grandpa's old car because it was cheaper than hiring a model in New York City.