I Found Him-35

Chappie 35

I woke up to a pain in my back. "Keaton get up" I said shaking his body "what...... is everything okay" he asked "no" I said "DOCTOR" Keaton yelled. "Yes" she asked running into the room "I have a pain in my back" I said rolling on my side "okay let's check it out" she said lifting the back of my shirt. "You were laying on something hard" she said "otay" I said "we'll get you a new bed cause this one is old" Dr.Pine "thank you" I said getting up and walking over to the couch in the room. (What a nice hospital haha). "Boo lay down" Keaton said "hold on Keats" I said "otay" he said "when will the new bed be in" I asked Dr.Pine "30 mins" she said taking something off of the bed "otay" I said laying on Keaton's lap. "Keaton I'm worried about the baby" I said looking up at him "me too boo me too" he said kissing my forehead. The new bed was in and it was a nice bed. "Keats help me" I said sitting down on the bed. Keaton helped me lay down on the bed and get comfortable. I was about to go to sleep when I heard "BURNIE" it was Savanah, Wes, Rachel, and Drew. "Hey we heard what happen how have you been" Rachel asked giving me a hug "good just in a lot of pain" I said. "We miss you" Savanah said hugging me "me too" I said hugging her back. "I hope you fell better I love you as my little sister" Wes said in a giggly voice and hugging me "thanks and I love you too as a big bother" I said hugging him back. "Hey Stevens been a butt and I hope you feel better" Drew said hugging me "thanks" I said in a giggly voice and hugging him. "So what are we going to watch" Wes asked "I don't know you guys can pick" I said while Keaton got in the bed "ohhh holes is going to be on" Drew said "ohh put that on" I said Wes put the movie on and Keaton rubbed my belly. "Thanks" I said kissing his cheek "welcome" he said he looked so broken "hey we're going to get through this together" I said holding his hand "I know it's just my first baby" he said putting his head on my shoulder "mine too and I'm glad your the father of my first baby" I said "I love you" he said kissing me "I love you too" I said kissing him back. "Can you turn off the light " I asked "sure" Savanah said and turned off the light. "OMG did you guys feed Zuni" I asked sitting up (and that hurt a lot) "yep" Rachel said "thanks" I said laying back down in Keaton's arms "you're welcome" she said putting her head on Drew's shoulder. "Hey are you guys going to stay the night" I asked "no because we don't want the house to be a mess when we get home" Wes said "otay" I said.

2 hours later

"We're gonna go" Drew said "otay" I said. Everyone hugged me bye and said I hope the baby's okay. "Burnie" someone said from the door "who is it" I asked "Steven" he said "what do you want" Keaton asked "Keats stop being rude" I said "I just wanted to see how you were doing" he asked "mmm I'm in a lot of pain" I said grabbing onto Keaton's shirt because of the pain. "I'm sorry" he said "I'm gonna be fine it's just I'm worried about the baby" I said "ohh" he said. "Well I'm gonna go" he said "otay bye" I said "bye" he said walking out of the room. "Why are you so nice to him" Keaton asked "please can we not do this I'm in pain" I asked "boo I'm sorry" he said hugging me "it's otay it's my mom said always be nice" I said "I understand" he said kissing my cheek. I'm in so much pain and I don't know what it's from. I pressed the button thingy to call the doctor in. "Yes" Dr.Pine asked "I'm in so much pain" I said and I was about to cry "that's what the illness does it makes you hurt and feel really bad" she said "is there anything for the pain" I asked "if I have you anything it could hurt the baby really bad because there's a rare chance that the baby could live" she said. I was so happy to hear that "so I'll have to go through the pain" I said "I'm sorry but yes" she said "otay thanks" I said "okay bye" she said walking out of the room "bye" I kinda yelled. "Keaton" I said I was so happy to hear what the doctor just said "what" he said "there's a rare chance that the baby might live" I said "that's wonderful boo" he said hugging me "I know right" I said hugging him back (that hurt really bad) "can we go to sleep now" he asked "yep" I said getting comfortable. "I love you boo" Keaton said putting his arm around my waist and pulling me close "I love you too" I said kissing his cheek.

The next day

"Mmm girl, I would write you a lullaby, to sing you to sleep at night, mmm girl, I would buy you the brightest star, if it would make you fall asleep at night, whoah whoah whoahhh, walking on, a warm summer night, thought of her, running through my mind, so if you were a sailboat floating to me lost a sea, then I'd be the wind to carry you to safety, and you say I was the water on that day, then I'd be the one to carry you on your way, whoah whoah whoahhh, running on, a cold winter night, no thought of her, running through my mind, I found something new, I found something to get my mind off you, I found something to get my mind away from you, mmm" Keaton sang playing on his guitar. "Keats that was beautiful" I said rolling over "that was for you" he said blushing "aww" I said hugging him "I love you boo" he said "I love you too" I said kissing him. "Where did you get the guitar from" I asked "Wes dropped get off when you were sleeping" he said "thanks" I said "for what" he asked "for everything and being my everything" I said hugging him "do you still hurt" he asked me "yeah but the song helped a lot" I said while Keaton put his guitar away "let's take a nap" Keaton said "I just woke up" I said "but I didn't get much sleep" he said "OMG was it from me" I asked "no" he said "otay let's take a nap" I said laying down. I woke up to wetness on my shoulder and I realized Keaton was laying on my shoulder. "Keats what's the matter" I asked "boo what if you don't make it" he asked crying harder "Keaton trust me I'm strong and this baby is too we'll make it" I said wiping away his tears "otay boo" he said kissing me and I kissed back. "Hey Keats wake up" I felt someone shaking his body "what" he asked "it's your mom" she said "hi mom" he said hugging her. "Keaton I'm so sorry" she said "for what" he asked "I know" I said turning over "what" he asked again "for hating Burnie" she said "thank you" I said hugging her. "So how's it been" she asked sitting down on the couch "painful" I said "I really am sorry" she said again "hey it's okay" I said. I grabbed onto Keaton's shirt because of the pain I wanted to scream. "Is everything okay" Keaton asked "no" I said "mom get the doctor" he asked. She ran outside the door then next I know everything was black.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm sorry mean JK sorry I stopped it right there. I'm gonna try to post "I Used To Hate You" in 2 days I don't really know yet. It's the end of my spring break (noooooooo). Can you guys plz read me friends story she's new at writing it's called "with you" I made the cover your just look up xxsquishy101xx. Fan, Comment, Vote plz. Love gummy bear.