I Found Him-30

Cp 30

"Keaton why are you mad" I asked him "what did you say to him" he asked "I just hung up on him" I said "your mine and no one else's" he said and it looked like he was going to cry. I got up and hugged him and he hugged back "Keats look at me" I said lifting his chin with my hand "I love you and only you I would never go out with him I hate him and if he calls back you can talk to him" I said kissing his forehead "otay I love you too" he said hugging me tightly. The phone rang and we just looked at the phone "I'll get it" Keaton said picking up the phone "hello Burnie will you" I heard Andrew say form the speaker "no" I said "why" Andrew asked "because she's with me and I love her unlike you" Keaton said "fuck you" Andrew said "I love Keaton and I'm not going to leave him for a perv like you" I said "shut up" he said and I hung up the phone and kissed Keaton "I love you" I said into our lips "I love you boo" Keaton said into our lips. "Where's Savanah,Wes,Drew, and Rachel" I asked "mmm I think they went with liam for a week" Keaton said "oh otay" I said "we get the house all to ourselves" he said with the biggest smile on his face "ya I know Keaton" I said in a giggley voice "soo what can we do" he asked "I don't know" I said. Keaton just attacked me with his lips "Keaton what are you doing" I asked him "I love you and I want you" he said "I know you want me but I'm not in the mood" I said "what" he asked me confused "I'm not in the mood" I said again "otay" he said upset "Keaton I'm sorry I just haven't been in the mood lately" I said "it's otay" Keaton said kissing my forehead. For some reason I think I'm pregnant I don't know why I just think I'am. So I'm going to get a pregnancy test "otay Keaton I'll be back later" I said to him "where are you going boo" he asked sitting up form the bed "I'm just going to get some stuff at the store I'll be back" I said putting on his sweatshirt "otay love you boo" he said laying back down on the bed to sleep "I love you too" I said kissing him goodbye. So I got out of the car and walked into the store I payed for the test and took it. OMG I'm pregnant how I'm I going to tell Keaton. I threw away the test in the bathroom and walked into other store and called Rachel. "Hello" she sounded tired "I'm sorry did I wake you up" I asked her "ohh no what's up" she said and asked "mm I have to tell you something" I said "okay" she said "get savanah please" I said. "Savanah's here" she said "are the boys around" I asked "no just tell us" Savanah yelled "otay I'm pregnant" I said "oh my god you are" Rachel asked "ya" I said "Keaton will be so happy" Savanah said "otay I got to go bye" I said smiling "otay bye" they both said and hung up the phone.

Back at the house

"Keaton I'm home" I yelled as I walked into the house "otay come in the room" Keaton yelled back "what room" I yelled in a giggley voice "our room" he yelled "otay" I yelled walking up the stairs. I walked into the our room where Keaton was watching tv I giggled a little bit. "Keaton I have to tell you something" I said and I probably sounded nervous "boo come here" Keaton said patting his lap I walked over to him a sat on his lap "well I'm ......" I started to say "I'm pregnant" I said looking down "boo look at me I love you and I'm going to love this baby like I love you and I'm NOT going to leave you I love you to much" Keaton said with my chin in his hand "I love you too" I said hugging him and he hugged back. "I can't wait to be a dad" Keaton said smiling "your going to be a great father" I said leaning my head on his shoulder "like your going to be a great mom no I mean amazing mother" he said putting his head on my head "oh otay" I said closing my eyes.

2 hours later

"Keaton I'm tired" I whined "can we just go for a walk" he asked "but-sure" I said "boo are you sure" he said "ya I'll go" I said. We walked out to the beach and I didn't feel so good "Keaton I don't feel so good" I said "what's wrong" Keaton asked worried "my tummy hurts" I said "are you going to throw up" he asked "I don't know" I said holding my tummy "lets just go home" he said "otay" I said walking towards the house. "Boo just go to the bedroom and I'll be right there" he said "otay" I said and walked up the stairs. I walked into the bedroom and I walked to the closet to get my pjs. I put on the ducky footie pjs and laid in the bed. "Boo what are you doing" Keaton asked in a giggley voice "I'm in my footie pjs" I said in a giggley voice "ya but they're duckys" he said "cause these are my fav footie pjs" I said in a giggley voice "otay" he said "come on in the bed" I said "let me good to the bathroom" he said. Keaton changed into his pjs and got in the bed "I hope you feel better" he said "me too" I said "good night and I love you boo" he said "I love you too" I said and kissed this lips and he kissed back.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hay gummy bears can I get more votes and comments and tell me what you think about her being pregnant!! Otay vote and comment bye gummy bears love you!!!!