I Found Him-24

Cp 24

"So you can go came home in 3 days" Dr.Gill said as me and Keaton walk in and he walked out "so how are feeling wes" I asked sitting next to Rachel and drew "I guess okay" wes said "no wes you have to say oktay" I said in a giggley voice "oh oktay Burnie" he said in a giggley voice. "Well Savanah looks comfortable" I said in a giggley voice "why" wes asked "because she's sleeping" I said in a giggley voice "she is" wes asked "yepoi" I said. Wes and I were the only ones wake "Keaton really loves you" wes said out of nowhere "I know I really love him too" I said looking at him "no he really really loves you" wes said "I do too and I don't want to loose him" I said with tears in my eyes "don't cry" he said "why" I asked him "because every time I'm alone with him he'll start telling me how much he loves you and doesn't want to loose you and he'll starts crying" wes said and the tears were running down my cheeks but the tears were tears of happiness "really" I asked him "yes he loves you to death" wes said. Wes went to sleep with Savanah in the bed and I tried to go to sleep in the chair it took me awhile to fall sleep. "Boo do you want to go home" Keaton asked me as I was waking up "are you sure that wes will be oktay" I asked him "yepoi he'll be oktay" Keaton said in a giggley voice "what time is it" I asked getting up form the chair "it's 4:56 am" he said as he got up from his chair "oktay let's leave at note and go home because my neck really hurts" I said as I rubbed my neck we wrote a note and left to go home. When we got home we went to the bedroom and fell asleep.

The next day at the house

"Boo wake up" Keaton said kissing my cheek "keatsey I love you so much" I said kissing him "I love you so much too" he said kissing me back. "Can we have fun tonight " Keaton asked me "I don't know" I said kissing his cheek while we walked downstairs "come on please I won't hurt you" Keaton whined "I don't know" I said as we walked into the kitchen "I love you" Keaton said "love you too" I yelled in a giggley voice running out the door to the beach while Keaton followed me. "Oh my god Burnie is that you" someone said walking next to me "mmm I'm sorry but who are" I asked the guy "it's Andrew Menk" he said "Andrew is that really you" I asked "yep how have you been" he asked me "I've been great oh and this is my boyfriend Keaton" I said holding Keaton's hand and he looked jealous "the Keaton Stromberg that you aways talked about at lunch" Andrew asked "shut up" I said hitting his arm "boo can we go" Keaton asked me "mmm well I'm sorry Andrew but I have to go" I said while I waved good-bye "bye Burnie" Andrew yelled. "Boo who was that" Keaton asked "he's an old friend" I said "did you ever go out with him" he asked "no he asked me out a couple of times but I said no because I liked you at the time and I still like you no I love you" I said while I hugged him"oktay good" he said as we walked in the house "why is someone jelly" I asked in a giggley "NO" he said while looking a the ground "are you sure" I asked him in a giggley voice "oktay I'm a little jelly" he said "awww it's oktay I think it's cute" I said and kissed his cheek. Keaton and I went out running and then we went surfing for a long time and now it's 8:56 "should we go see wes" I asked Keaton as he got out of the shower "I don't know I was thinking we would have some fun" he said as he was crawling up to me "like what" I asked with a smile on my face "I don't know" he said while he was kissing my neck "come on" I said "can we have fun" he asked "sure" I said while kissing him. With that we had fun.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry gummy bears it told so long I'll been really sick and I've been sleeping a lot too bye gummy bears fan and vote love you 😘