I Found Him

Cp 4

I got up to go to the bathroom "boo were are you going" he said in a sleeply voice. I love his sleeply voice. "To the bathroom keaterpan" I said "can I come with you" he said "NO now let me going to the bathroom" I said in a giggley voice "sure but come back so we can cuddle again" he said "ok keater"I said. It was like 2:00am so I wanted to get to bed so I came back in my room and Keaton was on his phone "what are you doing" I said in a giggley voice "I'm texting wes he wants me to meet he new girlfriend" he said "can I come"I asked him "sure" he said. We were in each others arms and going back to sleep "I love you boo" he said "I love you too keaterpan" I said. We went back to sleep we woke up pretty early well he woke up first and that woke me up if you know me you know I like to sleep in. "Boo wake up"he said "NO"I said back he said started kissing my neck "stop keaterpan"I said in a giggley voice "I'll stop if you get up"he said kissing my neck "ok I'm up are you happy" I said "yes i'am"he said "I love you"I said kissing him "I love you too" he said "I'm going to take a shower" I said "what I'm I going to do" he asked me "I don't know texted your brother and tell him we'll be their at like mmm 1:00"I said to him "then your done I'm getting in ok boo"he said to me "ok keaterpan" I said to him "you know you kill me then you call me keaterpan"

With Wes and his new girlfriend

"Hey burnie this is savanah"Wes said "she very pretty wes"I said Keaton just stood their "Keaton say something" I said hitting him playfully "hi"Keaton said "nice to meet you burnie and Keaton so are you guys dating"savanah asked "yes we are" Keaton said well wes would be the first one to know that we were dating. "So what are we going to do" Keaton said "well I was thinking we would watch a movie" savanah said "what movie" I said "mmmmm how about women in black"savanah said "I hate scary movies" I whispered to Keaton "it's ok boo I'll save you from the women in black" Keaton said I just giggled at what he said "ok"I said in a giggley voice "I love you boo" he said kissing my cheek "love you too"I said to Keaton.

Back at Wes's house

I was cuddled up next to Keaton on a chair of course wes and savanah had the couch but I was ok with that. I had on Keaton's sweatshirts it smelled like him. The movie started and I started to get scared so Keaton wrap is arm around me and put his hand over my eyes for the scary parts I just giggled and smiled when he did that everyone shhhhed when I did that.

Back with Keaton at my house

"Thank you" I said to Keaton "for what" he said back to me "for being there when I need you I was scared" I said to him he kissed me "I love you boo and goodnight"he said to me "let to bed before my mom and brother come home and I love you too keaterpan"I said.