I Found Him-25

Cp 25

"Boo can I talk to you" Keaton asked "sure" I said "oktay boo this is hard for me" Keaton said and I had a worried look on my face "what is it" I asked "I'm breaking up with you" he said getting off the bed and I'm sitting there in shock "your what" I asked to make sure "I'm breaking up with you Burnie" he said while I'm still in shock "what did I do" I asked with tears in my eyes "it's just that I cheated on you with a other girl and I love her more" when he said that all the tear kept running down my cheeks "what how could you say you loved me and you didn't" I yelled "I don't know boo" he said "oh so your breaking up with me and your still calling me boo just shut the fuck up" I yelled again. "Boo wake up" I heard Keaton's voice speak "where I'am I" I asked when I felt my cheek were wet "why were you yelling and why are you crying" Keaton asked "I had a nightmare that you cheated on me and you loved her more and broke up with me" I said and started to cry harder "aww boo come here" Keaton said pulling me into him while he hugged me and I hugged back "don't worry boo I'm not going to cheat on you" he said kissing my head "I love you" I said into his chest "I love you too boo" he said "can we go back to sleep" I asked him and look up at him and he nodded and we fell sleep. "Boo wake up" Keaton said "what I want to sleep" I said putting my face in my pillow "can on boo we are going to visit are parents" he said rubbing my back "really" I asked "yepoi come on let's go" he said getting out of the bed "how long are we staying" I asked "mmm 2 days" he said "is it just going to be us" I asked "and zuni" he said throwing my clothes at me.

10 hours later

"Hay mom" I said as I hugged her "hey how have you been" my mom asked "good" I said "and who is this" she said looking at Keaton walking up next to me. "This is Keaton Stromberg" I said while Keaton put his arm around my waist "nice to met you" my mom said "you too" he said "let me get zuni" I said running to the car "who's zuni" she asked "zuni our baby boy a.k.a cat" he said as I walked back to them have zuni in my arms. "Let's go inside" my mom said "oktay" I said still with zuni in my arms "so what are we going to do" my mom asked while I let zuni down "let's talk about how Burnie was when she was younger" Keaton said "oktay" I said worried "okay she was a really pretty girl and still is. She'd aways run she loved running--" my mom said before I cut her off "I still do" I said "oh okay mm she had a dog named what did you aways call him" she said and asked "I called him puglo god I miss him" I said "yep and I can get the pictures of them" she asked "oktay" Keaton said and my mom went to go get the photo albums. "She loves taking pictures" my mom said showing Keaton all the pictures that I took "wow boo your really good" Keaton said "thanks" I said looking at them too. Then I saw a picture of puglo "that's puglo" I said pointing to the picture "aww he's so cute" Keaton said "I loved him" I said "HELLO" someone said walking in the house and I ran up to him and hugged him "Burnie your back" my brother said hugging me back "I've missed you" I said walking back to Keaton "who's this" my brother asked "this is Keaton my boyfriend and Keaton this is jimmy my brother" I said "oh the one that you said was not you boyfriend" jimmy asked "that was before we were dating" I said "well it's nice to met you Keaton" jimmy said "you too" Keaton said.

2 hours later

We were all at dinner "so will Keaton be sleeping with me I asked "yep just as long as we don't here anything" my mother said "oktay you won't" I said. As we finished dinner Keaton and I cleaned up "come on boo" Keaton said holding my hand "oktay I'm tried" I said "oktay let's go to bed" Keaton said walking into my room. We laid in the bed for 20 mins and talked and giggled and after that we feel sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hay gummy bears I got you didn't I JK mmm comment vote fan I'll try to put up 2 more cp. today so bye all you gummy bears!!!!!! 😘