I Found Him-26

Cp 26

"Boo wake up" Keaton said rubbing my back "no I'm sleeping" I said trying to go back to sleep "come on we're going to go see my parents now" he said "oktay I'm getting up" I said. We said bye to my mom and jimmy and we got zuni and got in the car and turned on the radio. "Well you done done me and you bet I felt it, I tried to be chilled but your so hot that I melted, I fell right through the cracks now I'm trying to get back, before the cool down run out I'll be giving my best test, and nothing's gonna stop me but diving intervention, I reckon again it's my true to win some or learn some, But I won't hesitate no more, no more it cannot wait, I'm yours, well open up your mind and see like me, open up your plans and damn you're free,look Into your heart and you'll find love love love, Listen the music of the moment people dance and sing were just one big family and it's are godforsaken right to be loved loved loved loved" I sang. Keaton was looking at me "what" I asked him smiling "nothing just you finally sang" he said smiling "yepoi I love the song" I said "you're good boo" he said hold my hand "no I'm not" I said messing with his curls "I know you love my curls but listen to me" he said grabbing my hand away from his curls "yes" I asked "oktay you are good and the next song that you know that comes on the radio you are going to sing" he said "can I sing half" I asked "sure just sing for me boo" he said "oktay" I said. "I've been waiting on the sunset, bills on my mindset, I can get deny they're getting high, higher than my income, income's breadcrumbs, I've being trying to survive, the glow that the sun gives, right around the sunset, helps me realize, that this is just a journey, drop your worries, you are gonna turn one fine, oh you'll turn out fine, fine oh you'll turn out, but you gotta keep your head up ohhhh, and you can let your hair down ehhh, you gotta keep your head up ohh, and you can let your hair down ehhh, I know it's hard know it hard, to remember sometimes, but you gotta keep your head up ohhh, and you can let your hair down ehhh, I got my hand in my pockets,kickin these rocks, it's kinda hard to watch this life go by,I'm buying in the skeptics, skeptics mess with the confidence in my eyes, I'm seeing all angles starts to get tangled, I start to compromise, my life and the purpose, is it all worth it, am I gonna turn out fine?, oh you'll turn out fine, oh fine oh you'll turn out fine, you gotta keep your head up ohhh, and you can let your hair down ehhh, you gotta keep your head up ohh, and you can let your hair down ehhh, I know hard it's know it's hard, to remember sometimes, but you gotta keep your head up ohhh, and you can let your hair down ehhh, only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again,and it's a circle circling, around again it comes around again, I say only rainbows after rain,the sun will always come again," I sang. "Boo I loved it" Keaton said "thanks I think I sang that one better" I said "you were awesome at both songs" he said as we pulled into his parents house "thanks" I said getting out of the car "are we bring zuni" Keaton asked "yepoi" I said "come on boo" he said. "Hello" Keaton yelled as he walked into the house "Keats you just can't walk into someone house" I said walking behind "it was my old house" Keaton said putting zuni down "true" I said closing the door "who is it" a lady's voice said form upstairs "mom it's me Keaton" he said starting to walk upstairs "Keaton" she said running downstairs "hi mom" he said hugging her "and who is this" she asked "this is Burnie my girlfriend that can sing" Keaton said in a giggley voice "stop it and hello it nice to met you" I said in a giggley voice "you too" she said hugging me and I hugged back. "So how long have you guys been dating" his mom asked "mmm 4months" I said "wow Keaton's been gone for 3 weeks I miss him and wes" she said "We missed you too mom" he said hugging her "I'm hungry" I said "boo your aways hungry" Keaton said in a giggley voice "well I'm aways hungry" I said "she is pregnant" his mother asked "no I'm just aways hungry even when I was younger and never gained any weight" I said "ohhh that's cool" she said "ya" I said "so what do you like to do" she asked me "mmm I love running mmm I love photography we actually take a class together I love horses and I love Keaton" I said "wow you love a lot of things" she said "yepoi and I love being myself around people" I said "okay" she said and walked into the kitchen "I don't think your mother likes me" I said "but I love you and that's all that matters" he said kissing me "oktay" I said kissing him back "so where are we going to sleep tonight" he asked still kissing me "I don't know" I said. "So mom where is bo-Burnie going to sleep" Keaton asked his mother walking into the kitchen "I don't know she can sleep on the couch" she said my jaw dropped "what" I asked "mom she's my girlfriend" Keaton said "so she can stand to be away from you for one night" she said "her mom let me sleep with her" he said "no Keats it's fine if your mother doesn't like me" I said "well that's true" she said "what did I ever do to you" I asked her "nothing I just don't like you" she said "you know what Keaton I'll be in the car with zuni if you need me" I said and walked out with zuni. "Hay what are you doing" Savanah asked "sitting in the car with zuni" I said in a giggley voice "why" she asked "well Keaton's mom said I had to sleep on the couch and I said it was okay that his mom doesn't like me and she said well that's true and I got zuni and went in the car" I said petting zuni "wow" she said "yepoi" I said I heard knocking on the window I looked up and saw Keaton "I got to go" I said "bye" she said and hong up. "Hey" I said as Keaton got in "hay boo" he said kissing me "thanks for coming out" I said "welcome and I'm sorry about her" he said "it's oktay" I said putting my seat back "so what are we going to do" he asked bitting his bottom lip "Keats we can't have sex in the car" I said in a giggley voice "well ya we could" he said "no" I said in a giggley "when lets go inside" he said "Keats I don't want this relationship to just be about sex" I said holding his hand "oktay" he said "I love you" I said "I love you too" he said "I'm tried" I said "oktay let's just go to sleep" he said "oktay" I said and with that we fell sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hay gummy bears I might put up one more Cp today b/c my friend read this one and she wants me to make another sorry it's short. Bye gummy bears!!!!!!