I Found Him

Cp 11

We were in the front row so all the girls were jelly "this is so cool to be in the front row"Savanah said to me "it would be fun if I was a fan"I said to her "oh come on act like your having fun than" she said to me "fine" i said to her. Justin came out "hello everyone I'm going to sing take you then fall then one love then die in your arms then right here then boyfriend then as long as you love me" he said. Savanah took her phone out it was funny watching her I was laughing the whole time but not for the sad songs "come on let's go get something to eat"I said to Savanah "ok cause it's over"she said "than can we got back home ill dive" I said to her "sure"she said. So we got something at chilles because we didn't wont to go to fast food pacies and get fat we got food for the boys. "I love wes so much"Savanah said "and I love Keats so much I hurts"I said to her "really I didn't know you loved Keaton that much" she said "it's true"I said we got in the car and I drove us home.

4 hours later

It was like 6:47am when we got in the door I put the food away when was Savanah going to bed with wes. I went to our room I changed into my pjs and got up in bed and cuddled up with Keaton and zuni.

When I woke up

I woke but Keaton was not in the bed when I woke up "KEATON WHERE ARE YOU"I yell from the bed "I'm right here boo"he said from the bathroom "what time is it" I asked him "mmmmm it's 10:48"he said checking his phone "ok do I need to feed zuni"I asked him "nope ill feed him you just get more sleep oh and thanks for the food I loved it"he said "your welcome"I said to him. When he cuddled up with me watching tv and while zuni ate "I love you keaterpan" I said to him "I love you too boo"he said to me and then I fell back to sleep.

-----------------------------------------

(A/note)

Sorry these are so sort I've been doing homework and crap like that haha mmm can I plzzzzzzz have feedback and plzzzzzzz tell me if you like it or hate it. Follow me I'll follow back. I love you guys 😙