I Found Him

Cp 7

We were all about to go sleep then drew said "let's play 7 mins in heaven" "no I want to go to bed" Savanah said "savanah it will a quick game" he said to savanah "fine I'm in" savanah said "well who's in and who's out"drew said "I'm in" we all said. "Who's going first"I said "well you are now" wes said to me "can I take anyone i wont in with me" I said "sure" drew said I whispered something in Keaton's ear. "Okay I will take in Keaton" I took Keaton's hand and held him to the bedroom that we were going to stay in for 2 weeks and I shut the door behind me I kissed Keaton and he kissed me back "I love you so much boo" Keaton said to while kissing my neck "I love you more then you can think Keaterpan " I said kissing him. Keaton tried taking my shirt off but I wouldn't let him "Keaton stop You know that I love you but I don't wont to have little baby Keaton running around right now and I love you"I said to Keaton kissing him "2 mins guys" drew yelled at us "I love boo" he said kissing me. When we got back they were all looked at us like we did something bad like we killed someone I sat back down with Keaton and said "who's going next" "mmm ill go with mmmm savanah"drew said savanah looked at wes and then looked at me "it's going to be okay" wes said kissing savanah when drew and savanah were in the room we could hear everything. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT"Savanah yelled "I Love you babe"drew said to her "5 mins" I yelled Savanah run out of the room and running into Wes's arms " I going to sleep come on Keaton" I said grabbing his hand.

In our bedroom

"I'm going to go change"I said to Keaton "change into what 😋" Keaton said "into my pjs then you can change"I said to him. He took his shirt off and said " I'm dressed "he said "your killing me stromberg" i said to him I changed into my pjs "so how do I look" I asked Keaton he got up from the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist "you look hot boo"he said kissing my forehead "hotter than you" I asked him "yes boo" he said sitting on the bed with his hands on my hips. "Come on let's cuddle" I said he grabbed my waist and pulling me in close to him.