I Found Him

Cp 1

I was walking in the mall by myself. I was listening to secrets on my phone. I went into a store. By time I left the store I was listening to sunset blvld by emblem3 ya you can say I was a fan I really liked Keaton Stromberg. I bumped into someone then my phone fell out of my packet the guy that I bumped into he saw my phone and what I was listening to. Then I looked up and saw Keaton Stromberg "looks like your a fan" he said "you can say that" I said. Then he helped me up and he said "maybe we should hang out sometime as friends and not as a date" he said and I smiled and said "uuummmm". "Ohh and I am Keaton" he said "I know and my name is Burnie" I said "well that's a lovely name"he said "thanks" I said "should I get your number" he said "sure" I said. I give him my and he give his phone I put my number in his phone and he put his number in my phone. I don't want to tell Keaton that I like him because I don't want to ruin the new friendship. When I got home my older brother came up to me and said "did you met anyone new today" " why would you care" I said to him . My brother was rude one in the family. Then my brother took my phone and by that time Keaton texted me my brother said " who's Keaton is he your new boyfriend 😚" he stared to make kissey faces. When I got my phone back I texted Keaton and told him what happened he said it was funny he asked me if l would I would like to go to the beach with him and wes and drew I said yes I would love too.

The Next Day

Keaton picked me up wes was diving drew was in the passenger seat me and Keaton had had too sit in back seats I has on my bathing suit I had short short over my bottoms and a short shirt over my top. They had 4 surfboards in the back. I said "hey Keaton why is there 4 surfboards in the back" " cause we are going surfing DUD" he said and I smiled. We finally pulled up at the beach wes got his board drew got his then Keaton got his board and handed handed me mine. I took my shirt off and left my shorts on so my bathing suit top was on. Drew was the first one in the water then wes then me and Keaton. I didn't really surf as much as the boys did I mostly led down on the board in the water and got some sun 😎. When I was laying on the board I was almost dry when someone flipped me over so I was all wet again. When I poked my head out of the water and saw Keaton so I splashed him then he splashed me and it turned into a splash fight "ok ok you win" he said. Then we got out of the water I walk along the beach with Keaton when I ran back to the car cause they were going to drop me off at my house.

A/n:

Feed back plz this is my first story so vote and comment plz if I get good feed back I will put up more bye!