I Found Him

Cp 9

When we got in the door Savanah came up to me and said "let's go to a concert" "who would be singing"I said to Savanah "Justin Bieber"Savanah said "but I'm not a fan" I said to Savanah "I know but will you come with me"she said "sure but I want Keaton to come but I didn't think he would wont to go"I said to her "okay go ask him" she said "hey Keats do you wont to go with me and Savanah to a Justin Bieber concert"I asked Keaton "no you girls go have a girls day without me" he said "are you sure"I said to him "yes go see what day you have to go"he said to me "ok love you" I said to him "love you too boo"he said to me "what day do we have to be at the concert" I asked Savanah "mmm 2 days" she said "ok ill go tell Keats"I said to her "Keats we have to leave in 2 days"I said to Keaton while he was watching tv and holding zuni. I walked over to them and sat down on my side if the bed and I started to pet zuni. "I love my 2 big bad boys" I said to Keaton he looked at me and smiled and kissed me "I love my big bad girl"Keaton said while kissing me. When we went downstairs to watch a movie and eat something I sat on the couch next to Savanah and Wes. Keaton got some popcorn and put in the movie was "ghost of girlfriends past" we were laughing and eating popcorn well Savanah made-out with wes the whole time we all fell asleep on the couch.

The next day

When I woke up my head was on Keaton's chest with his hand on my back. I sat up and saw that wes and Savanah were cuddled up on the other side of the couch. "Come on Keats lets go up to the room and sleep better"I said to Keaton "what.... what time is it" he said "it's 5:00am" I said to him "can we go back to sleep when we get up to the room"he said to me "yes that's what I said" I told him "ok I love you boo"he said kissing my cheek. When we got back up to our room Keaton got zuni and layed down on the bed then I layed down on the bed and cuddled up to Keaton and zuni.