MW3 - Rescue

“Down the Rabbit Hole”
October 14, 2016
Mission 32 – 11:08:14
"Ghost"
Delta Force/Task Force 141 - Disavowed
Eastern Siberia, Russia

Camera feeds detect Alena Vorshevsky, and the path of the helicopter is traced to a diamond mine in Siberia.

Sandman :Price - we lost the girl. Looks like the helo took her to a diamond mine in Siberia.

Price :We're gonna have one shot to grab the President before he gives up the launch codes and Makarov turns Europe into glass. Once we get boots on the ground, it's going to get lively down there.

Sandman :Hopefully you can keep up, old man.

Price :I know you Yanks like to take all the credit. So Ghost, Yuri and I will keep the neighbors in check while we roll hard to secure the hostages.

The diamond mine site is analyzed. A bunker underground is located. The team is located in the elevators at the insertion point.

Sandman :Okay. Weapons tight, guys. No one likes a dead hostage.

Truck :What's the score, boss?

Sandman :Everyone's hostile.

Grinch :Ain't that the truth.

The scene tracks Ghost, Price, Yuri, Sandman, Truck, Grinch, and McCoy are in an elevator going down the diamond mine. Price takes down and kills the elevator guard.

Sandman :Ready?

Grinch :(sigh) This thing go any faster?

Sandman :Easy, Grinch. Top off your rifles.

They stop on a lower floor.

Sandman :Here we go. Stack up.

The doors open, gates still closed. They see a tunnel with guards patrolling.

Price :Now!

They open fire.

Grinch :Contact! Twelve o'clock!

A Russian fires an RPG.

McCoy :Look out!

Ghost :F*ck! RPG!!

The rocket hits the elevator, killing McCoy.

Grinch :Oh shit!

The elevator begins to fall.

Ghost :Hang on!

The elevator falls and crashes at the bottom of the mine. Shell shocked, Ghost gets up.

Sandman: Status?!

Ghost :Aw...my back.

Grinch :I'm good. We're clear!

Russians at the bottom of the mine fire at them.