MW3 - Prague

“Stronghold”
October 12, 2016
Mission 31 – 22:48:12
"Ghost"
Task Force 141 - Disavowed
Prague, Czech Republic

Soap's dog tags are pinned to the wall of intel with his knife along with his patches and photos.

Ghost :There's a clocktower in Hereford where the names of the dead are inscribed. We try to honor their deeds even as their faces fade from our memory. Those memories are all that's left, when the bastards have taken everything else.

Soap is labeled KIA on the laptop.

Baseplate :What happened?

Ghost :He killed Soap, Mac. He's gone.

Baseplate: What do you need from me, son?

Images of a castle in Prague is shown.

Ghost :A location. Our Russian says Makarov used to cache weapons at an old castle near Prague. He's got nothing more solid than that.

Baseplate :Can you trust him?

Ghost :What choice do we have? He's got his own reasons for wanting Makarov dead. Place ring any bells?

Drone video feeds are uploaded – “Incoming Transmission. Complete - Run Drone Simulation.”

Baseplate :Aye. We ran drones over a suspect castle back in Zakhaev's day, but we never got wind of our targets visiting the area.

Ghost :What am I up against?

The castle is analyzed in the video feed.

Baseplate :The place is a fortress. Only one way in or out, unless you've learnt to fly.

A security office and a command center are highlighted.

Baseplate :Security office on the far side of the compound, and a command center north of that. Both were heavily guarded. If Makarov's there, he'll be in that control room.

An equipment list is sent to Baseplate: helmet-mounted AN/AVS-6 vision goggles, standard issue parachute, C4 plastic explosive, frag grenades, MP5, P99. Baseplate responds to the list with "???".

Baseplate :What's this you're sending me?

Ghost :Equipment list. It's from Price, he won't be in this mission though.

Baseplate :That's a lot of hardware, Ghost. What'd you plan on doin'?

Ghost :What my Father taught me to do. Kill em all.

The scene changes to Ghost and Yuri are gliding with parachutes towards the castle in Prague. Using night vision goggles, they guide themselves to an open area and Ghost kills the two guards. As they land, their parachutes detach, and Ghost takes out an AK-12 (prototype) Suppressed Red Dot Sight.

Ghost :Keep up or I leave you behind.

They start their way through the castle grounds. Ghost sees two guards with flashlights. They hide behind a small wall.