MW3 - Assassanation Mission

"Eye of the Storm"
October 10, 2016
Mission 29 - 21:36:42
"Ghost"
Task Force 141 - Disavowed
Prague, Czech Republic

Volk's "passport" and a photo of him during interrogation are pinned on the wall of intel.

Price :Did our man talk?

Sandman :They always talk. We got names, dates, locations. Volk gave us everything, even Fregata.

Fregata Industries is circled.

Sandman :It seems your hunch was right, Captain.

Price :Makarov's already making friends.

A laptop shows video feeds of the Russian occupation of Prague, the Czech Republic. Another shows Makarov's convoy on the way to Prague, counting down six hours.

Sandman :He's meeting his top advisors six hours from now. Location is the Hotel Lustig. It's in the center of the city, near the old square.

The map shows the Hotel Lustig in Staroměstské náměstí, Old Town Square, and images of the surrounding area.

Sandman :We have Tier One groups assigned to handle this, but I don't think they'll make it in time... ...but you're close.

Price :Very. I'll contact you when it's done.

Price and company look up at the wall of intel.

Yuri :Makarov's council all together in the middle of a warzone? Sounds convenient.

Ghost :He's probably too confident about it.

Price :Overconfidence makes you careless.

Price pins a photo of the church tower across the hotel and draws two routes on the map to the church and Hotel Lustig.

Price :We'll infiltrate along two separate routes. Soap, you and Yuri head for the church and provide overwatch.

Ghost :Can I request to go with him Price?

Price :Negative. You'll be with me on this one.

Ghost :Aw... What a bummer.

Soap :Humph. You might get a fan with you're works mate.

Ghost :What's with the random question mate?

Soap :I just think about it. I'll laugh at you when you have one though.

Ghost :Gah... Sh*t up. You'll be the first one to get.

Soap :(chuckles) alright. Now, the city's locked down tight. We'll need a back door.

Price :Leave that to me.

The scene changes to Ghost, Price, Soap, and Yuri are in the sewers below Prague. Price is smoking a cigar.

Price :Welcome to Prague, gents.

Soap :The resistance is expecting us half a klick to the North.

Ghost :Let's do this mates.

Price disposes his cigar.

Ghost :That's a waste of cigar.

Soap :You never smoked right?

Ghost :Yes.

They jump into the water. As they move out of the sewers, they see Russians on the boardwalks taking Czech civilians prisoner.