MW3 - Africa

"Return to Sender"
October 8, 2016
Mission 28 - 09:30:20
Ghost
Task Force 141 - Disavowed
Bosaso, Somalia

London is under a chemical attack. A telephone rings. The call is linked to the SAS headquarters in Hereford.

SAS Intel Officer :O.C., we've got a caller with a lead on the chemical attacks. Says he'll only speak to you.

The connection is established between Baseplate and the caller.

Baseplate (in call) :Identify yourself.

Price (on call) :Mac. It's John.

Russia's movement across Europe is shown as SAS casualties are listed.

Baseplate (in call) :(sigh) We put a lot of names on the clock tower this week, lad.

Makarov's profile is shown.

Price (on call) :It was Makarov. The bastard slipped through my fingers in Sierra Leone. What does MI6 know?

Baseplate (in call) :You're on everyone's shit-list, John. There's no way I could get you clearance.

Images of their mission in Pryipat are shown.

Ghost :Price, give me the phone.

Price hands over the phone to Ghost.

Ghost (on call) :Mac, don't give us that! You still owe my Father from Pripyat, and I'm calling it in.

Baseplate (in call) :Easy, son.

The multiple shipments' paths are traced from the cities which they were delivered to Algiers, which came from Bosaso, Somalia.

Baseplate (in call) :Alright. We've traced the delivery freighter to an outfit in Bosaso, Somalia. It's run by a nasty piece of work named Waraabe.

Waraabe's profile is shown.

Baseplate (in call) :My hands are full with the bleeding at home, so you're on your own. Good hunting.

As Ghost, Price and Soap plan their next move, pictures of the docks' security and personnel are pinned on the wall.

Soap :What's the security look like?

Price :Strictly second division. Local triggermen guard the compound.

On the map of the docks, and entry point is drawn and Waraabe's office is marked the target.

Soap :We'll stick out like bollocks on a bulldog.

Ghost :Stealth's not an option though.

Price :Then we'll just have to kick in the front door. Ghost, tell Nikolai to ready his men.

The scene changes to Ghost driving a Jeep Wrangler. While Price is also driving a Jeep Wrangler with Soap and Yuri along the beach in Bosaso, Somalia. They make their way to the docks.