MW - Disabling The Nukes

"No Fighting In The War Room"
Unknown Date, 2011
Mission 12 - 07:35:17
Altay Mountains, Russia
22nd SAS Regiment

The satellite tracks the two missiles as they break off parts and launch each of their six warheads, which will detonate all along the U.S. East Coast in 15 minutes and thirty seconds. The satellite then tracks the SAS/Marine teams that have breached the facility, which is being analyzed. The team will have to go from the vents down to the barracks, go through the storage area, go across the launch silos, pass a heavy blast door, and finally into the launch control room.

Gaz :Team One moving in.

Marine :Team Two heading for base security.

SAS :Team Three has entered the base.

Command :Bravo Team, we got good news and bad news. Launch control is located southwest of your position, less than half a klick away. That's where you'll need to upload the abort codes to destroy the missiles in flight.

Captain Price :Gaz, go with the Yanks and hit the security station. Soap, Griggs, Ghost and I will head for launch control.

Gaz :Roger. Command, what's the bad news?

Command :Uh..the bad news is we're still trying to get those abort codes, over.

Captain Price :The hell with it. We'll give it our best shot. Out.

Ghost :Let's do this.

The satellite tracks Ghost in the facility's air vents.

Captain Price, SSgt. Griggs, Sgt. Soap and Ghost make their way through the vents in the facility.

Captain Price :Alright, let's move.

Marine (Five-Delta Six) (in radio) :Captain Price, this is Five-Delta Six, we're clearing the east wing heading for base security, over

Captain Price (using radio) :Roger, Delta Six, we're right above you in the vents, watch your fire.

Marine (F-D6) (in radio) :Copy that sir.

Marine (Two-Yankee Six) (in radio) :Captain Price, Two-Yankee six reporting in. We're meeting with heavy resistance in the south wing. They've locked down our access point over here, over.

Captain Price (usig radio) :Roger Yankee Six. Regroup with Team Two and help them gain control of base security, over.

Marine (T-Y6) (in radio) :Roger that sir. We're pulling back to regroup with Team Two. Yankee Six out.

They come down from the vents into a shower room of the barracks.

Soap :Smell like sh*t here mate.

Ghost :I can't smell it.

Soap :Lucky for you.

Command (in radio) :Captain Price, we're sending your team the abort codes you'll need to auto-destruct the missiles in flight. You have fifteen minutes before those missiles reach the eastern seaboard, over.

Captain Price (using radio) :Copy that.

They start to fight their way to the launch control room. As they fight, they come down the second and third lower levels into the storage area.

Ten minutes left on the clock...

SSgt. Griggs :We got ten minutes left.

Eight minutes left on the clock...