Chapter 26.

As the dust settled on the chaos that had engulfed Hogwarts, a somber silence descended upon the castle. The news of Delphini's and her followers capture and subsequent sentencing had spread like wildfire, leaving a mixture of relief and apprehension in its wake.

The students and staff alike found themselves in need of healing, both physically and emotionally. The halls were quieter than usual as the school began the slow process of recovery. Yet, amidst the remnants of destruction, there was a glimmer of hope – classes gradually resumed, signaling a return to normalcy.

It was during this period of transition that an unexpected announcement brought a spark of excitement to the weary inhabitants of Hogwarts. Instead of the traditional Yule Ball, a Spring/Summer dance was to be held outdoors, heralding the arrival of warmer days and brighter prospects. The prospect of dancing under the open sky filled the air with anticipation, providing a much-needed distraction from the recent turmoil.

For Y/n, however, concerns lingered beneath the surface. While the prospect of the upcoming dance brought a sense of joy, her thoughts were consumed by worry for Scorpius. Despite his efforts to lift her spirits, she couldn't shake the feeling that something weighed heavily on his mind.

Unbeknownst to Y/n, Scorpius was indeed preoccupied – but not with worry. Instead, he was immersed in planning a surprise that he hoped would bring a smile to her face. With determination and secrecy, he worked tirelessly to create a moment of happiness in the midst of uncertainty.

As the days passed and preparations for the dance took shape, the atmosphere at Hogwarts gradually shifted. Laughter mingled with the sounds of construction as students and staff alike came together to transform the grounds into a scene of enchantment.

As the final bell chimed, signaling the end of Y/n's class, she gathered her belongings and made her way out of the classroom. As she stepped into the corridor, Y/n was met with the sight of Scorpius waiting for her, a warm smile playing on his lips. Lilly, a fellow classmate, waved goodbye before skipping off down the hallway, leaving Y/n alone with Scorpius.

"Hey there." Scorpius greeted, his eyes bright with excitement. Without hesitation, he lifted Y/n up in his arms, surprising her with his sudden display of strength. Despite the initial embarrassment, Y/n found herself unable to resist his infectious enthusiasm.
"Scorpius, what are you doing?" she laughed, her cheeks flushing with color.
"Taking you on an adventure," he replied, his tone playful yet earnest. With a mischievous glint in his eyes, he carried her down the corridor, his steps light and purposeful.

Soon, they arrived at a small, secluded room tucked away from the bustling corridors of Hogwarts. Scorpius gently set Y/n down, his gaze softening as he took in her surprised expression.

"I thought we could use a little break." he explained, gesturing towards the candlelit table adorned with an array of delicious treats. "I wanted to do something special for you."

Y/n's heart swelled with gratitude as she realized the effort Scorpius had put into planning this unexpected surprise. Overwhelmed by his thoughtfulness, she couldn't help but smile as she took a seat at the table.

Together, they shared a meal filled with laughter and conversation, the worries of the outside world fading into the background. In that moment, surrounded by flickering candlelight and the warmth of Scorpius's presence, Y/n knew that she was exactly where she was meant to be. Days filled with happiness went the ball turned out to be a great succes.

Scorpius and the older students graduated from Hogwarts and would continue their next studies.
Y/n was crying about it. She didn't want to be left alone. So she and Scorpius made an arrangement. They would spent the vacations, holidays and somewhere in between with each other. And used other methodes to keep in contact. Y/n even learned how to use aura projecting. 

Y/n also found alot of comfort with  friends like Lilly and a few new students. The next year seemed to go well without alot of difficulties and uncertainties. The phoenix was released from its bracelet form forever and flew free above Hogwarts before turning into dust....

And with that a start of a new story somewhere els.

----------- END ----------
SORRY no happy ending as in wifey to be and anything. BUT i do hope you enjoyed this story.

I had alot of difficulties and arguements with myself about it.
I'm therefore writing a new story about wizards, snakes, shapeshifters and stuff... but not 100% fanfiction type.

It will be released if i know where i wanna go with the story... ;)