Chapter 25. Delphini

Y/n blinked, trying to make sense of her surroundings as she lay in the infirmary at Hogwarts. Memories flooded back: the attack on the Hogwarts Express, Scorpius's urgent call to Harry, and her own overwhelming fear as she realized Delphini's intent.

McGonagall noticed her stirring and approached, concern etched on her features. "You're awake." she said gently, offering a small smile. "You were found unconscious near the train tracks. It seems you were caught in the aftermath of the attack."

McGonagall's expression softened. "He's hurt, but safe." she reassured. "He helped coordinate the response to the attack. But you, my dear, you were in quite a state when you were found."

As McGonagall tended to the other students, Y/n lay back, her thoughts swirling with questions and uncertainty. What had happened after she tried to approach the train?

A couple of hours had passed since the attack on the Hogwarts Express, yet the atmosphere within the castle remained a bit tense.

Among the wounded was Lily Potter, her usually vibrant demeanor subdued as she lay in a bed, her arm in a sling. Beside her, James Sirius Potter sat, his expression a mixture of concern and frustration. Lily winced as Madam Pomfrey tended to her injuries, the severity of the attack still fresh in her mind.

As they waited for news from the front lines, more students arrived, each with their own tales of narrow escapes and harrowing encounters. Among them were Rose Weasley and Hugo Granger-Weasley, their faces grim as they recounted their efforts to fend off Delphini's followers.

"It's like they're everywhere." Rose said, her voice tight with worry. "No one feels safe anymore." Hugo nodded in agreement, his brow furrowed with concern. "And they're getting bolder." he added. "We need to do something before it's too late."

The infirmary became a hub of activity, with students and staff alike banding together to support one another in the face of adversity. Yet amidst the chaos, a sense of unity began to emerge, a shared determination to stand against the darkness that threatened to engulf them all.

But despite their resolve, the threat of Delphini and her followers loomed large, a constant reminder of the perilous times they now faced. And as the updates continued to roll in, each more ominous than the last, the students of Hogwarts knew that their greatest challenge still lay ahead.

Whispers of a familiar name began to circulate among the students: Dumbledore's Army. Memories of the secret organization that had once stood against the tyranny of Dolores Umbridge were reignited, and soon, former members began to return to the castle, ready to lend their support if needed in the fight against Delphini and her followers.

In the Room of Requirement, where the original Dumbledore's Army had once convened, Harry and Ron found themselves surrounded by a gathering of old friends and allies. Neville Longbottom, now a respected Herbology professor, stood at Harry's side, his determination mirrored in the faces of those gathered around him.

"She got away with her followers. But we can't let history repeat itself!" Neville declared, his voice carrying a steely resolve. "We need to prepare ourselves for whatever comes next." Harry nodded in agreement, his gaze sweeping over the assembled group. Among them were familiar faces: Ginny Weasley, Luna Lovegood, Draco Malfoy and Dean Thomas, each ready to stand once more against the forces of darkness. Together, they began to plan, mapping out strategies and honing their skills in preparation for the battles that lay ahead. Alot of the followers and Deplhini had escaped when they came to everyones aid at the express. It looked more like a warning. And that there would be more force if they didn't gave them what they wanted.

The day past and the sunsets down, dark clouds approached the magical school. Thunder strook and something was about to happen.
Death Eaters where lurking, their dark robes billowing, their presence a chilling reminder of the threat that loomed outside the protective wards.

In the midst of the chaos, Delphini emerged from the shadows, her figure illuminated by the faint glow of her wand. With a desperate plea in her voice, she called out to the students and staff gathered on the castle grounds. "I don't want to fight." she cried, her voice trembling with emotion. "I just want to go back, to see my father one last time before it's too late." Her words hung heavy in the air, the desperation palpable as she pleaded with those assembled before her. But as tears streaked down her face, her demeanor shifted, her laughter echoing through the night like a haunting melody.

"GIVE UP you stupid cows... I'll burn it all down if I have to!" she declared, her laughter turning manic as she raised her wand high above her head. With a flick of her wrist, she unleashed a dark curse into the air, the sky crackling with malevolent energy.

As the Death Eaters launched their assault on Hogwarts, students and staff alike sprang into action, their determination unwavering in the face of overwhelming odds.

In amidst the chaos, unexpected allies emerged from the depths of the Forbidden Forest. Dementors, their eerie presence sending shivers down the spines of all who beheld them, joined the fray, their dark magic adding to the maelstrom of battle. And alongside them, ancient creatures from the depths of the forest rose up to aid the Hogwarts students, their loyalty to the school unwavering in the face of danger. With the combined might of students, staff, and creatures of the forest, Hogwarts stood strong against the onslaught of darkness. Though the battle raged on into the night.

Y/n was trying to find Delphini.
Delphini was facing Albus. "You! You left me! You would get me out!" She shouted. Albus looked confused "You betrayed us remeber! You even wanted me and my dad death."

Delphini fired a spell to Albus. Which made him flying threw the air and onto the ground. She walked towards him and grabbed him by his neck. " You discust me."

Y/n's heart raced as she watched Delphini confront Albus, her grip tightening on her wand as she prepared to intervene. With a determined stride, she stepped forward. "Delphini, stop!" she shouted, her tone firm with resolve. "This isn't the way. You have to stop this madness." Delphini's gaze flickered towards Y/n, a mix of anger and defiance flashing in her eyes. "Well... well.. aren't you quiet a charmer. As if you would understand how it feels to be imprisoned and betrayed by your friends." she spat, her voice laced with bitterness.

Y/n refused to back down, her gaze unwavering as she met Delphini's glare head-on. "Going back won't change anything." she insisted. "You can't bring him back, Delphini. I won't let you." For a moment, there was a flicker of uncertainty in Delphini's eyes, a hint of vulnerability beneath her mask of rage. "Then i will have to make you my timetravel puppet. Cause i won't let anyone stand in my way." she declared, her voice cold and merciless. With a flick of her wand, Delphini unleashed a powerful curse, sending a wave of dark energy hurtling towards Y/n. Reacting on instinct, Y/n raised her own wand, a shield spell springing to life just in time to deflect the attack.

But as the battle raged on around them. Albus even tried to disarmed Deplhini. He launched another same goes for Y/n and together they made her fell paralysed on the ground. She was as a mad and broken hearted person. Her tears streaming down her face and trying to rage on. Stripped away from her pride. Albus approached her cautiously, his expression a mixture of pity and anger. It was over.