Chapter 14. Chrismas break

Once they arrived at Malfoy Manor, they were greeted by Draco Malfoy. He hugged his son warmly and later glaced upon y/n. "Son, how nice to see you again. And who have you brought with you?" Draco smiled and shook Y/n's hand.

Suddenly an image flashed through Y/n's mind, it seemed like a flashback of a young adult Draco teasing a younger girl by pulling her braids. Confused, she shook off the thought. "Are you all right?" asked Draco worriedly. Y/n stammered, still confused by the sudden flash of memory. "Euh, yes... sorry, hello, I'm Y/n." Draco looked at her silently for a moment, as if trying to remember something him self.

"Dad, where can we leave our things and freshen up a bit?" asked Scorpius to his father. Draco nodded and pointed to one of the house elves. "One of the house elves can show you the way. I need to finish some work." With a sigh, Scorpius took Y/n by the arm and led her away. As they walked, Y/n could not help but feeling as if this wasn't her first encounter with Scorpius's father, Draco Malfoy.

Scorpius himself led Y/n through the corridors of Malfoy Manor. The house elves were too busy preparing dinner and he didn't want to interupt them. Eventually they arrived at Scorpius's room, a beautiful space with green and light wood accents. It even had its own balcony and received more light than the rest of the house.

Y/n stepped inside and her eyes lit up with delight. "Wow, is the guest room like this too?" she asked in amazement. Scorpius laughed. "No, unfortunately not. But you can sleep with me if you want." He said teasingly. Y/n thought Scorpius was making a silly joke and teased back. "Will you sleep on the couch then?" Scorpius nodded sincerely and laughed. "That's settled then it seems to me." he said and asked the house elves to bring Y/n's things.

Y/n was a little startled. "But what if I want to shower or...?" Scorpius grabbed her hand and led her to the bathroom. "There's a lock on it, too," he said as he showed her the bathroom. He leaned casually against the doorframe, still holding her hand. Y/n felt a slight blush on her cheeks. What the hell was this? Was Scorpius flirting with her? Or was he just joking? Her blushed turned heavy by the thoughts.

Scorpius shot into laughter from the looks Y/n gave him and then walked over to the couch. "So... I sleep on the couch. Then I'll make sure weird creatures won't bother you." Y/n's mouth fell open in surprise. "Weird creatures?" Scorpius chuckled. "Of course not, i'm just joking." He patted the bench next to him. "But seriously, don't worry. I'll make sure you're safe." Y/n laughed at his naughty joke and shook her head. She was happy to be with Scorpius and soon felt at home in Malfoy Manor.

A little later, it was diner time. Y/n was surprised by a beautiful dress laid out for her to wear that evening. She assumed it belonged to Scorpius, which already seemed strange considering they were just friends. When she saw a card it had "D.M." writen on it. Was this from his father? She looked at it and smiled. She changed her clothes.

Meanwhile, Scorpius was downstairs helping the house elves. Draco just came out of his study and went looking for him. He was eager to know more about Y/n, but Scorpius did not understand why his father was so interested, since he did not know much himself.

When Y/n came down the stairs, Scorpius and Draco almost fell over in surprise. "Uh... I guess I should just change," stammered Y/n, confused by their reaction. Draco coughed uncomfortably and Scorpius stood speechless with his mouth open and a slight blush on his cheeks. Y/n saw this and wanted to go upstairs, but Draco called her back. "Where do you think you are going....?" he said with a strange tone in his voice. Ironically, Y/N responded out of reflex.  "Pff... shut up, Malfoy." Y/N replied. Draco grinst at y/n who was visible shocked as she coverd her mouth. Draco seemed to enjoy teasing her and Y/N wondered if she really haven't met him before. Somethings felt so natural to say and do around him.