Chapter 10. Mischief small break

--- short flashback ---
It time for a small holiday break. Y/N was invited by Albus Severus Potter to join him and Lilly as a friend of the family for this small break. Since y/n has nowhere to go, she gladly accepted it.

--- King Cross Station ---
The Hogwarts Express rolled into King's Cross Station with alot of steam.
It blew off the signal, it meant the holidays had begun. Among the departing students were Y/N, accompanied by Albus, Lilly, Rose, Hugo and Scorpius.

As they stepped off the train, Y/N felt a mixture of nerves and anticipation at the prospect of meeting Lilly's family for the first time. Lilly, on the other hand, beamed with excitement and chatted animatedly about holiday plans as they made their way through the crowded station. Y/n looked back and saw that Scorpius had Rose all over him while looking annoyed. Rose would first go back with her brother and would later add the rest of the family for the family events. Scorpius was relieved and went home to his dad.

Arriving at the Potter home, Y/N was greeted with hospitality by Harry, Ginny and their older brother James. Y/N had seen pictures before, but had never spoken to or met one of them before. Yet it felt like she already knew someone who had alot of simularaties with Harry and Ginny from a long time ago. Lilly offered to show Y/N to her and where the guest room was. The two girls quickly disappeared upstairs. Downstairs, Harry, Ginny and their sons were engaged in a lively conversation. The atmosphere was warm and laughter filled the air as they exchanged stories and jokes.

As the days passed, the Potters, the Weasleys visited and stayed together to enjoy their holiday. Scorpius also attendance later in the week. He had been invited by Albus and tried to ignore Rose a bit, since he wasn't feeling quiet well. Through the various fun activities they did, the friendships between everyone blossomed further.

One afternoon, Albus tried to steal a moment with Y/N, but his plans were interrupted when he heard Rose and Scorpius arguing in a heated argument.. Rose was jealous. She did not want Scorpius's to make too many advances towards Y/N. This caused some tension between them. Scorpius, confused by Rose's behaviour, reminded her of their earlier agreement not to let things get uncomfortable between them unless she wanted them to. And well she did make thing uncomfortable. Eventually, their argument led to a surprising revelation when Scorpius, annoyed, consoled Rose with an unexpected kiss. Albus could not help but too burst out a loudl laughter before leaving them. Scorpius and Rose looked at him in surprise and Rose turned as red as a tomato when she realised they had been caught. Scorpius signed and shook his head as if he was ashamed about something.

Meanwhile, Hugo, Lilly and Y/N were at the pool. Lilly and Y/n were sitting near the pool enjoying a drink and the sunlight. Albus challenged Hugo to jump off the diving board. Lilly and Y/n would decide who was best. Hugo accepted and showed off his diving skills. Lilly and Y/n gave overwhelming applause. Lilly couldn't resist asking Y/N about her romantic interests. Y/N was speechless for a moment.
She felt a slight blush on cheeks, but tried to suppress it further. She didn't know what to say.

Now it was Albus's turn. He jumped and dived into the water. But he disappeared for quiet sometime under the water. It seemed like an eternity.... Lilly panicked. Y/N quickly dove into the water. She was surprised when Albus emerged behind her and pulled her against him underwater. They looked briefly into each other's eyes before he tried to tickle her underwater. Y/N was startled and tried to pull away. She swam to the surface and tried to catch her breath. Her cheeks blushed with embarrassment. Albus grinned mischievously as he resurfaced. Y/N splashed water all over him. How could he do such a thing!
Did he hear their conversation? She wonders.

On the last day before school was about to start again, there was something mysterious starting to happen. The weather changed rappidly.  Rain.. storm.. sun... snow.. mist...
And it went faster and faster. Even the sun and moon chased after each other, until it calmed into a beginning blood moon solar eclips.
This fenomenal wasn't a normal one, so everyone searched for a shelter except the wizards.

Y/N and her friends family noticed the unusual phenomenon during their outdoor activities.
The once predictable rhythm of the days was disrupted. The rapid shifts in daylight and darkness raised questions.  As the sky slowly began to return to normal, the group breathed a collective sigh of relief. But when the blood moon solar eclips was about to start everyone panicked.

The world around them seemed to be falling apart. Animals where going wild, muggles left to find safety.
Even the trees didn't know what to do as leaves suddenly slowly fell. Together, they hastily erected a magical shield to protect everyone from the unknown force that threatened them. Some magical abilities where even off or acted strange. After an hour, it stopped and everything return to normal.

James discovered a tarrot card on the ground. He t
Picked it up and turned it over. "death" was written on it. This only increased the feeling of dread. Harry, Ginny, Ron and Hermione looked at each other seriously, their concern reflected in their children's faces. Accusations flew around, but the truth remained difficult to ascertain in the chaos. With a heavy heart, Ginny urged her children and their friends to return to Hogwarts immediately. If the rumours were true, they had to prepare for more unpleasant events. Hogwarts would then be the safest place to be right now.

Y/n looked at them and felt somewhat dissy. Ginny looked at Harry and saw his scare glowing again. What would this all mean?
Voldemort? Beatrix and the death eathers? Delphinie?
Nobody knew, but they sure were scared of that tomorrow would bring.