Chapter 23. Intimacy

The phone rang twice before a tired voice answered on the other end. "Scorpius? It's nearly 11 pm, what's wrong?" Draco Malfoy's voice sounded concerned yet slightly irritated. "Dad, it's important." Scorpius began, trying to keep his voice steady. "We're going back to the Potter house. Y/n and I, along with Ginny, Lily, and Albus."

Draco's tone softened. "I see. Be careful, Scorpius. And keep me updated." Scorpius nodded, even though his father couldn't see him. "Of course, Dad. Ginny said she'd inform us if anything serious comes up at the Weasleys."

"Alright. And what about Y/n?" Draco inquired. Scorpius hesitated for a moment before speaking. "I was wondering if Y/n could stay with me tonight, just for the last time before we head back to Hogwarts. We'll see each other again on the platform tomorrow." There was a brief pause before Draco responded. "That's fine, Scorpius. Just make sure to behave yourselves. And keep an eye out for any dangers."Thanks, Dad." Scorpius said gratefully before ending the call.

Turning to Y/n, who had been anxiously watching him, Scorpius offered a reassuring smile. "It's all set. You can stay with me tonight." Y/n's eyes brightened with relief, and they nodded in gratitude.

As they returned to the Potter house, the weight of the recent events hung heavy in the air. Scorpius glanced at Y/N, a silent question in his eyes. He knew they needed to talk, to process what had just happened. Once inside, they settled in the living room, each finding a seat. Ginny looked at everyone, her expression grave. "I think we should talk about what just happend without jumping in conclusions. It's important to debrief and make sure everyone is okay." Lilly got drinks for everyone so they could calm down a bit. Y/N shifted uncomfortably, feeling the weight of everyone's attention on them. "I'm fine." She said quickly, but the look in Scorpius's eyes told them he wasn't convinced. Scorpius took a deep breath, gathering his thoughts. "I know this might not be the best time, but... I was wondering if Y/N could stay with me tonight." he said, glancing at Ginny for approval. Ginny considered for a moment before nodding. "Of course. As long as you both stay safe." Albus nodded in agreement, giving Y/N a reassuring smile. "We'll see you tomorrow, okay?" James, ever the practical one, extended his hand for a shake. "Take care of each other." he said solemnly. Lily wrapped Y/N in a tight hug. "See you tomorrow."

With goodbyes exchanged, they made their way to Malfoy Manor, the events of the evening still fresh in their minds. As they walked, Y/N couldn't help but feel a sense of gratitude for the support of their friends and family.

--------- Malfoy Manor -------
Once inside the manor, Scorpius turned to Y/N, his expression soft. "Are you okay?" he asked quietly, his concern evident. Y/N nodded, offering him a small smile. "I will be. As long as I'm with you." Scorpius's heart swelled with affection, and he pulled them into a gentle embrace, pressing a kiss to their forehead.
And as they settled in for the night, surrounded by the quiet comfort of each other's presence.

Scorpius and Y/n went to their shared bedroom. To y/n, it seemed like an eternity ago. She was surprised to see that he had put more plants and now an empty picture frame in his room. "To make it cosier." Y/n untied her hair. Scorpius swept all the hair to one side and kissed her neck. He put his arm around her waist and pulled her to him. Both blushed y/n turned and looked at his lips first. "What do you like about me?" She asked. "Everything" he replied. "What is everything" she responded back. "Pff if I have to list everything now, we'll be late tomorrow." He joked.

Y/n bit her lip and looked at him with "Try it." Scorpius whispered in her ear. Y/N felt a rush of warmth at Scorpius's words, a blush creeping up their cheeks. His list was unexpected yet incredibly endearing, each quality he mentioned resonating with them in a way that made their heart swell with affection.

"Thank you." Y/N murmured, leaning into his embrace, feeling safe and cherished in his arms. "And what about you? What do you like about yourself?" Scorpius hesitated for a moment, his gaze searching Y/N's face as she was trying to find the right words. "I like that I'm able to be myself around you." She admitted softly as his fingers tracing patterns on their back. Scorpius's eyes softened, a tender smile gracing his lips. "I feel the same way, when i'm with you." he whispered, leaning in to capture their lips in a gentle kiss.

As they melted into each other's embrace, surrounded by the soft glow of the moonlight falling in through the window. The two could not resist the temptation again.

Scorpius slid his hand from her waist, to under her jumper. Y/n felt him searching across her back for something. He then lifted her up while kissing and laid y/n on the bed. Y/n blushed violently when her jumper had slipped up. Scorpius took off his own shirt and started on her. Passionately kissing her. He stroked over her bra. Y/n her hands were held back on the bed with one hand as he kissed down her neck and then over her breasts and belly. He went lower and lower. Y/n blushed fervently and bit her lip. " scorpius, we still have to shower. It's not fresh to lie on the bed with our dirty clothes on." She said quickly. Scorpius paused, his lips lingering just above Y/N's skin as he registered her words. A soft chuckle escaped him, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "You're right." he murmured, pressing a lingering kiss to her lips before pulling away reluctantly.

With a gentle caress, he helped Y/N sit up, his touch tender as he smoothed down her jumper. "I got a little carried away " he admitted sheepishly, his cheeks tinged with a blush. Y/N smiled affectionately, reaching up to cup his face. "I don't mind." they said softly, brushing their lips against his. "But we should probably shower before we get too carried away." Scorpius nodded, pressing a lingering kiss to Y/N's forehead before standing up from the bed. "I'll go start the shower." he said, giving Y/N a playful wink before disappearing into the bathroom.

As Y/N watched him go, a warmth spread through their chest, grateful for the intimacy they shared but also for the moments of lightheartedness that kept their relationship grounded. With a contented sigh, she followed Scorpius into the bathroom, looking forward to the simple pleasure of sharing a shower together.