Story #17

This morning, I found a small fidget cube on the floor. And then, 3 feet away I found a keyboard fidget. Another 3 feet there was a giant pop, almost enough to make a mansion! Then it repeated until I couldn't see it anymore. Normal YUL would have run away. But the Curious YUL beat normal, and I picked up the stuff and followed until I ran 234567 yards!

When I pick all of them. I found a very calm side of the city, where the butterflies fluttered, wind whispers, and animals roam. I placed all the fidgets on the ground and they transformed into building materials. The pop it turned into my favorite shade of mint (and it was a wood floor) and the keyboard fidget turned into a very, very, very, very soft bed (Pink too!) THE FIDGET CUBE TURNED INTO A FIDGET ROOM!!!!! And everything else turned into my favorite type of things!

I could piece them together by only moving my hands! I put the floor down and moved my hand to the right and almost hit an animal.... Well I am still getting the hang of it...

When I finished, I was sweaty and damp. It took 4 hours to finish the work. In the middle I had to tell mom to come here, where I am. I also talked with Tiana and Sophia for them to also come to me so that they can see the awesome home.. no.. house! noooo.... Mansion! Yes! Awesome mansion! The large trees hid the mansion and the path to the city was big enough for a large truck to pass through.

I was forgetting a huge thing... I didn't go inside my mansion! I slowly opened the white door..... I walked in and breathed in the sweet smell of the new mansion. I noticed there were 5 floors! I went into one of the rooms and found fidgets everywhere! I saw a pop it trampoline, and I ran to it and jumped! But..... I tripped and I was falling dramatically, but when I touched the ground... I was alive! I found out that in the fidget room the floor was also a fidget! Phew! It just looked like wood!

I was walking to the game room, but when I went in I accidently pushed the candy like lever. The room launched into the sky, and I landed somewhere invisible! when I touched the ground it lit up like fireworks! I clicked a red button, and everything became visible! It looked like a place to do homework! It was.. so perfect!!!!! Then, I heard a knock, and I quickly opened the door. Mom, Dad, Tiana, and Sophia were waiting outside! My friends were holding a paper bag.

Tiana, Sophia, and I played Roblox until it was 3 am! But in the middle of the time we searched the house for more secret passages! We found 10 secrets! Under the bed, a hidden button between the drawer and book, behind my Roblox avatar poster, near a flower bed, the secret lever in the game room (I found it!), and more!

In Roblox we played Pilfering Pirates, Build to Survive, Build a Boat to Survive, Tycoon, Obbies, Plane Crazy, and more!

In Plane Crazy we made up a story where I crash into the water and is about to drown, but they both are rescuers and they rescue me! Or the other way round!

When it was 6 am, they went back to their homes and I slept in the very soft bed! I dreamt about a room full of kittens and puppies. I woke up and found that same room filled with kittens and puppies! In another room, it was filled with books I love and when a new book comes out it updates on its own! Wow! I love this mansion!