Story #6

A new library came out of nowhere! I was walking and turned around because I had this crazy feeling that someone or something was watching me. I saw.... A library, I was pretty sure that wasn't here a moment ago, you know what to do, just keep going. But my weird curiosity got over me and made me go inside the library! I know what I have been thinking! But noooooo I had to pick one of my favorite books "Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth" . I must have triggered something because the bookshelf opened and I saw a long long passageway.

Now it was a good time to.. I don't know, run away screaming out of the library right? But I had to walk in there like some kind of invisible string was pulling me..

Here I am, standing in the labyrinth without any help... "Hello" A boy said I jumped and almost killed him with my sword.. Wait, when did I have a sword? "Whoa, come down!" He had sea green eyes, black hair, and was taller than me..... " Percy Jackson? You are The Percy Jackson?" "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Yes?" "I love your books! I mean your adventure! It is so cool and everything!" "Um, what do you want, a blue Jelly Bean?" "Yup!" I quickly munched on my blue jelly bean happily.

"Now we have to find a way outta here" Percy said "Ohhh yeah... I read that there is a secret passageway here.." I muttered "What! You knew that! Why didn't you say something? Let's go!" Percy exclaimed.

We ran with the help of Percy's fighting skills and my knowledge (Hahaha.) We found the waterfall behind the big, bad, stinky, weirdo that looked like a shrimp was standing. "I got this" Percy said under his breath he marched to the shrimp and distracted the dumbfounded shrimp while I sneaked through the waterfall.

I saw two bicycles. Perfect! We could ride it to the end of the tunnel and go through the door only demigods can open!

I heard yelling and the waterfall opened. I saw Percy spraying the shrimp with water and ran to me. "Go! Let's Go!" He yelled and I went on the bicycle. I cycled and cycled, my muscles were screaming and my face was dripping wet from the sweat. Then, I saw the sign. "Percy, touch the sign!" I screamed. He touched it and... We were free, the shrimp ran and the door closed. "I was thrilled were you?" I asked Percy. "Feel... Great.." He said huffing "we really should get you home." He continued. "Nah, I can find my way home." I puffed "How?" Percy asked, "It's right in front of your eyes!" I said. "Oh, Ok Bye!" He said and jogged back where he came from.

Next day, I went to the same spot where the library was but now it is gone! Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Was it a dream? Don't know, Don't care.