Story #13

It was a sunny, funny day in the village Ruff. The whole city was big and filled with Dogs. One day, a cat named Ru came into the city, and the dogs stared at the cat. Their noses twitched and their legs shaked. The dogs leaped at the cat, and pulled Ru in different directions. The cat screeched and yelped, and she yelled "COME ON DOGS I KNOW YOU ARE BETTER THAN CATS! AND CATS ATTACK LIKE LOTS OF TIMES! NOW I AM STARTING TO THINK YOU ARE JUST AS SAME AS CATS!"

The dogs stopped. What did the cat just say? That dogs are better than cats? Ru slowly crept out of the crowd and ran to the nearest house. Which, apparently, had a pug. The pug's name was FF (Findersman Findeersa). FF smirked at Ru and whispered, "Why are you here little cat?" "I am not little, trust me" Ru growled, baring her teeth, which were very tiny but sharp.

FF also bared his teeth. It looked more impressive than the cat's. Long, white, and sharp! Instead of looking scared Ru groaned, "Ok, stop the show off and continue on... Something.." The pug said, annoyed by the cat, " Oh, well, we can go to a bird cafe... We can hunt some poor little birds if you want." FF raised his eyebrows. Ru sighed, "YEAH... SURE WHY NOT? LET'S GET CAUGHT BY BIRDS INSTEAD. I know all about the giant bird cafe..."

FF growled, " You want to ride on a bicycle?" Ru's ears perked up, now this is what she wanted "What is it?" Ru asked, her eyes glistening. FF looked offended "You don't know what a bicycle is?" At this Ru was very annoyed, like, she was from another place! "Come on, I will take you" FF yawned.

Then, he leapt up and walked toward the backdoor "I don't want you to be seen" FF explained. Ru quickly followed him. After what seemed like forever, they reached the bicycle storage.

Ru seemed interested in the transparent red one. They picked it up and went outside to ride it. FF told Ru to just make the pedal move by standing on it. She did what was asked, and FF controlled the bicycle.

Wind was blowing on Ru's face. She felt.. Happy! She never knew she would be happy in the city Ruff! FF didn't know he would enjoy bicycling with Ru. Dogs and cats are supposed to be enemies, but this is amazing.

After the rental time was gone they returned to the house laughing and smiling. They talked about bicycles and the parts of the amazing bicycle.

In a master of seconds, they became close friends and the other dogs also wanted to be friends with Ru! They learned not to destroy cats anymore, instead they became friends with them!

HAPPY ENDING!