Story #4

I stood sweating. I really wanted to melt into the darkness through the curtains. "Name?" the teacher asked. I stammered "YU...L" "The spelling?" My head was blank "Ummm.... Probably Y-U-L" "Ok............ You are number 100" I sighed, somehow I managed to be the last one to come in the contest... Again!

My BFFATL aka Sophia patted me on the head, "congratulation! YOU managed to forget your name's spelling!" I pushed her back playfully "hey! You're so crazy today!" "Nah YOU are crazier than me!"

We ran to the parking lot where we parked our bicycle. (Don't ask me why we put them there! Because I have no idea why.) We talked/ played games while riding on our bicycles! I made a bicycle screen that pops up whenever I push a button (With a keyboard too!) It powers up when the rider is riding the bicycle or if it smells chocolate cake somewhere in the bakery! (It has sensitive noses. I made them inside the flashlight!) It tells me to stop or stop by it's own or it can change direction. I saw Sophia admiring it so I made a copy and put it inside her bicycle!

We were talking like this "Roblox! Blablablablabla whatever just put the block here and the jet pack here.." or "Hey! We're launching!" or "Jump!" Or "Save your life and run away from here!" or "AhhhhhHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't run away! Stick together! Hey, do you remember this? 'Stick together you and I till the end oh be three the end oh blablabla stick together!' Never mind! Stick together!!"

We were screaming and yelling and everyone stared at us. I activated the "No, no staring if u mind!" Everyone looked away. (It was actually so bright. It is like staring at a flashlight.) We stopped in front of our house.

It was so cool! We made a tunnel so if I or Sophia want we can meet each other and in the tunnel we put emergency food, drinks, pillows,bed,blanket,books,extra phone which doesn't need battery cord to charge only by emotion, and many other things which will be useful for any takeover like zombie takeover, and water take over..

We said bye for 99999999999999999999 times and I slumped onto my bed. Riding the bicycle was strenuous work. I looked around the room and saw my usual Percy Jackson/ Harry Potter themed room. I had wands, posters, trident, table colored like Harry Potter theme, bed like Percy Jackson, books and everything I love! (And of course.... My dolls!!!!!!) My phone rang. It was the test time. I gathered up my project and went back.

After one hour I fell back down on my bed, my mouth widening every second and finally shouted "I got A+ and 1 st place!!!!!!"

THE END