Story #11

One day, me and my family were watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire when I heard the theme song of Harry Potter coming on again and again! I checked if my computer was all ok, and it was perfectly fine! Just then, I saw a weird little piece coming out from the computer. I pulled it out, but then..... BOOM My family landed inside Hogwarts, all dressed up. We had: Wands that are so long and (I guessed) are made out of phoenix feather and cherry wood; long Hogwarts uniforms, mine was a Gryffindor one; and some books (History of magic etc...)

I checked my time schedule, UGH! I had divination! It is the absolute worst! It involved predicting Harry's death..... Wait, HARRY???? Am I really in this world???? "Yay!" I shouted, and everyone looked and stared at me. Me and my family went back into the Gryffindor dormitory, and found Harry, Ron, and Hermione sitting in the middle of a party!!!!

My mom and dad went to eat something while I stayed with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. It seemed like they finished the first task of the triwizard cup, and were trying to figure out how to get the next clue.

I covered my laugh with a very "quiet" cough, but Harry, Ron, and Hermione looked at me as if I came from another dimension (Which is true...) Harry said "Join us! And if you know anything about this egg, tell me!" whoa that was kinda weird, but I still joined them as they discussed the egg...

I couldn't hold myself back and I muttered something so low no one could hear except Harry, Ron, and Hermione "Wash in a prefect's toilet, put the egg underwater, and the next one? You will know Harry.. Moaning Myrtle will help you." Harry looked rather surprised, and I quickly put my hand on my mouth. Angry at myself for being all know-it-all, well, now Hermione won't be the only one now.

Hermione frowned " but that is not allowed..... Harry! You really think you will do that? You might get expelled!"

Ron said " That's the only way Hemione! Do you really care about the rule right now? He can get one thousand galleons! What is better than that??????"

"Guys! No need to argue!" I shouted, drawing attention to me.

All of them stared at me. I was a little nervous, but said, "You usually have to get this information from Cedric, but I told you instead I will be in big trouble now!" I paced in front of them. Everything is going out of plan...." Then, I realized something. I stopped and pointed my wand at Harry. I couldn't believe I was about to do this, will I ever be forgiven? I whispered "imperio" And told Harry to tell everyone to forget about this conversation by using imperio.

I couldn't believe it, it actually worked! Harry said "imperio" and made everyone forget I was here or if my mom and dad were here. I saw a weird modern computer sitting on a table.

It was mine! I quickly went there with My mom and dad, and tugged hard on the piece. Guess what we came back! But the bad thing is... Harry came also! What should we do???? DUN DUN DUN!!!