Story #2

I thought 'oh good my day is getting better and better' as the car's gas ran out. " I think the gas ran out!" Dad exclaimed. First, the Coyote who stole my lunch (My yummy sandwich.. No!!!) Then, we went to starbucks in the middle of the valley to buy coffee ( I told them "There isn't any coffee shop here!" surprisingly there was starbucks!) Now, the car's gas ran out... Then, what? A flying monkey stealing our borrowed car?

My dad, mom and I found a river full of fish! My dad said he could fish and catch the fish but I said no, "You killed one fish dad! When we were fishing you killed one fish! Poor little fishie.." I argued.

We went a little bit farther. Then we saw.. "A....! broken house??????" I asked "Why is there even a broken house down here?" " I don't know," my mom admitted. I wanted to make the house brand new! A shining boat house! Or something. I told my parents about this idea and they said "ok!" and went to work.

In the house, the floor was piled with dust... It was so thick my ankle sank into the dust! Yuck! The place looked like a place where there were a lot of bugs and more creepy crawlies... I went into the room I liked the most. The big kitchen! The waters were still working and everything else seemed working! I tried to turn on the light, the light's color was so bright and white, my eyes almost popped out!

The next few weeks we finished our boat house! We ordered some furniture, food, and more things we needed. My room had a bed and my dolls! (hehehehehehehehehehe!) The house looked more like a modern house! White colored things were everywhere! I even had this bed which had a table connected and if you go up... it is where I sleep! But if you flip my bed... you can have a comfortable and cosy place to read!

Well... I think I have to go to sleep... Bye!

THE END!