Story #15

Me and my friend wanted to become a scientist who will find a way to time travel. So, today we made a weird looking machine. We didn't know how we made it, and when we made it. At first we didn't know we made it, but we found our signature written inside the machine!

Then, my clumsy friend, Percy tripped on a loose floor and yanked on a lever. With us inside!!! The machine spun wildly and it flipped upside down. I had to grab on the floor and ceiling to make myself steady. I yelled, "Pppppeeeeeeerrrrcccccyyyyy!!!" I was sure I would have strangled him if we weren't in an out of control machine!

The time machine spit us out of the machine and we tumbled on the floor. Something hit the time machine! It wobbled in the air and crashed somewhere unknown.

"No!" I screamed. Percy held me back before I crashed into the same thing that crushed the machine. A giant robot was standing 100 foot long. I shook a fist at the robot and almost charged at it with no weapons.

Jack held me back "It's not worth it" He simply said. I groaned in frustration, even my friend was arguing with me. I freed myself from Percy's grip.

We searched and searched for the time machine. Then, we heard a weird sound in the bushes, and we ran into the bushes and saw the time machine all broken inside.

Now we had a major problem. We couldn't use the time machine because it was broken! But still we tried to go in and pull the lever again.

The machine spinned around and we landed in my house! We cheered, but when we looked outside, the world looked weird. There were forests and..... DINOSAURS!!!! We moved our house to the past!

My family was like "YULWHATDIDYOUDORETURNUSRIGHTNOWORELSEWEWILLPUNISHYOUFOREVER!" I looked at Percy. He was sneaking out of the scene. I grabbed him and both of us got punished! (Ha! Percy got punished!) We told them to calm down and that we will bring them back to the present.

Percy worked hard, but I was just sipping a drink while looking outside the window. I stopped a T-Rex from eating the house. I gave it 100 pound meat! ( I have no idea what it was... It was just next to me...)

Percy found out how to go back! But I had to go out to get energy from Dinos! At first I was like "NO WAY HO SAY!" and "NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!!!!!!!!!" but, I don't want to get in trouble so I did it anyway. And we did it in the end! I blamed everything on Percy so... He only gets punishment. But he disappeared!! He was from the future! AHHHHH!