Story #16

Ugh! Today was very hot! I wasn't in a desert. I was.... In my friend's room. Her AC didn't work, so we were stuck in this hot "desert" . Then, Tiana's (My friend) stuff slowly turned into sand! We shrieked and jumped up. I quickly grabbed a hand fan because I had this weird feeling that we would need it. The sand took over the room, and we found out that we were sinking!

The quicksand seemed like it was swallowing us. I learnt about this before. I yelled at Tiana, "Quick! Stop struggling and lie on your back! Like... Like a backstroke!" Tiana screamed, "Are you crazy? We don't have time to swim!" But she did what I said anyway. We reached the end and stepped outside.

We stared at our surroundings. It was empty and filled with sand. We were in a literal desert! Just because Tiana's room was so hot! I growled and stomped away to find a place to stay. Tiana ran to keep up with me, but I didn't slow down because I saw a glimpse of a house.

I knocked on the door, but no one answered. I tried rattling the door knob, but it broke away. I punched the door over and over again, and tried to kick it.

Surprisingly the door broke down showing me and Tiana a bunch of cute tiny pomeranians staring at us. They licked us with their tiny red tongues.

Suddenly, I felt the wind behind me. I turned around, and saw a massive sand monster! Oh! A sand storm not a sand monster! We quickly went inside the house locking the door behind us. Wait? A door? I thought I broke it.... But I didn't care and ran into the deepest part of the house. Dogs were all over the floor, and I felt bad to step on them so they carried me!

The sand storm just went through us! As if we were a ghost! I stopped, and Tiana stared at me thinking the same thing. We had to escape! The dog kept us from going because if we stayed with them, we would turn into ghosts!

Then, the fluffiest and the tiniest pomeranian came to me and said, "Please take me away too! I packed food and water for us!" We agreed and when it was night we sneaked out. The night in the desert was very cool because the sun went down.

The dog's name was fluffy! We ran into a nice house full of candles and portals! We threw a candle into a portal that was pink and blue. The candle blazed then turned off. It meant that someone was there! The person reached out a hand into the portal, and we panicked and threw about 10000 more candles in the portal.

When it all went off the person came up and..... Asked us, "What do you want?" I said, "UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM nothing?" And we ran into the pink and blue portal and somehow closed it.

The woman screamed, "NOOOO-" But we couldn't hear what she said next! I touched a very fluffy bed, and I laid down on the bed. And found out ... "WE ARE BACK!" I screamed. WE CELEBRATED WHOOHOO! Fluffy could still talk so I decided to keep her as a pet! SO GOOD!