Story #8

Oh come on! My perfect, quiet day was going to be a mess! Because.... A) I have to make a game for the whole school to play (The principal and everything) B) I have to make it not for any of the other people who want to take my job C).... Well there is no C. But I am totally in paick mode! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hoped that someone would take my job! But nooooo we can't change it! I had to ask everyone in the school to see who liked what. Most of the answer was foursquare and tag so I decided to open a grand surprise. I asked the principal to make a big construction site. He said that it was a-okay. I told every teacher to help create the place... With their eyes closed! Of course they didn't get hurt, they saw an imaginary visual in front of them like a game!

After we were done I looked back and nodded "This is perfect" I said. We made all the students and teachers gather around the construction site. I tugged on a rope and the wonderland was born!

Everyone raced inside it, but got blocked by me. I told them the rules " Follow what I say, Don't go in the forbidden forest, and have fun!"

The first activity was foursquare. I also played hey, there was no rule about me not playing. I saw many people cheating and going to the conflict corner to solve the problems. I was happy that they were figuring out the way by themselves.

The second activity was to play tag! We played different types of tag, but split into groups. Because there were too many people. My favorite tag was rainbow tag because I was so scared and people were like "I am the star of the show!" Every time people started to argue I said "I will do it!" So that they won't start fighting like dogs and cats.

The final ones were for the teachers and it depended on the teachers to get the solid gold trophy and win a trip to any place you want with the whole class and if wanted, their parents. The last game was unfair for the teachers because it was basketball time! Mr.Albright did such a great job he had to be banned there but not after he won! The 4A students could go on a nice vacation! Including me! (Cough I didn't do this on purpose. I didn't do basketball time because I knew Mr. Albright was good cough)