Story #1

Wait hold on before reading this, you better put.. I don't know, a raincoat to.. you know avoid the bugs and trees.... Are you sure you want to move on? OK.I waited and waited, checking my watch every minute, "Anytime now..." I tapped my shoes on the soft, brown, floor.... Wait, you ask where I am? Well I am somewhere you see where you bounce on it and.. well.. It is a forest. Like seriously! I am waiting for a car to come into the forest so that we can explore! Where are my manners?

I am Neptune Shine Star ( I know right? What kind of a name is Neptune Shine Star? But I like it a little) Now onto the story

"BOO!" I was so surprised I jumped 5 feet high and bonked my head on the tree. "Owwwwww!!!!!" I yelled "Ohh that sure is nasty.. Are you ok?" My friend Juniper cutie pie (Hahahaha) Came and helped me up. "Ohh! Where are we going today?"

I told her that we will see "Stairs To The Sky" (STTS for short) . We were looking forward to this trip!

"Did you pack everything? The water bottle, towel, climbing kit, and every other thing I told you to bring?" I asked

"Yes sir er.... Mam! All ready to go!" Juniper said, saluting.

"Don't call me that you know I don't like it!" I moaned.

"I know you like it!" Juniper grinned

"Anyway... Let's go!!!!" I commend

We brushed off the insects from our shoulders and went to the mountain of STTS. We took out our climbing gear and climbed the mountain.

A few hours later, I was lying on the ground, my chest rising up and down and my heart beating fast. I drank some water from my water bottle and turned back to see Juniper.

Juniper was climbing up the STTS so fast I could only see dust and moss ekk!

"Juniper come down right now! Now that we found it we will go back to our homes!" I demanded

"B...But the treasure!" Juniper's lower lips shivered as if she would cry if we didn't go up.

"Fine! Come back when you find the treasure. Or whatever!

After 2 hours we came back to our house, looking at the treasure chest in awe. We opened it and saw....... a letter.

I opened up the letter and read : Dear my girl star of the night. I wrote you a poem... It is called "I hope You Will Live With Me." I would do anything to make her come back from her nonsense. I would do anything to see her laughing. I loved the girl, who used to curl in my belly to help me read your book....

"This is sooooo boring" Juniper said rolling her eyes "I thought it would be gold and money ugh!" She slumped on her seat glaring at the piece of paper I was holding.Even though I also thought it was boring too, I decided to keep it for now. Just in case the owner comes back and takes it....

'I hope he meets his girl..' I thought before announcing "Lights out!" to Juniper....

Before I went to sleep I thought about that famous STTS again. The treasure and everything we did... Then I stood up suddenly and had an Idea. I sneaked down the stairs and grabbed the letter. I saw what I was looking for, the address. It still was still a mystery why the letter was on STTS. I quickly snatched my coat, and jogged to the mail station. I sended the box to the address and then, I was satisfied. I turned around to go and jogged all the way back.

The next morning I saw a letter in our letter box that said :Thank you, whoever you are, for sending me the letter of my dad. Now I must go back to him. Bye bye....