-[ɴᴀʀᴜᴋᴀᴍɪ ꜱʜʀɪɴᴇ- ʏᴀᴇ ᴍɪᴋᴏ]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟻8

*

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚣𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝙴𝚒

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

The soft wind rustled your clothes, the usual walk up the excruciatingly long stairs was tiring. Small flocks of birds fly by. They looked so carefree, being able to fly everywhere. If you were a bird you could fly up to the shrine. You see the shrine maiden that always greets you getting closer. You were almost there. 

Suddenly, you were interrupted by the Head Shrine Maiden- Yae Miko. "Y/N... you are a usual visitor of the shrine yes? You also have an electro vision right?" Being startled, you start stuttering slightly while your ears slightly go red. You haven't seen Yae Miko up this close before. Her presence was slightly... intimidating. "Oh, uh... yeah. I do..." You quickly reply, she chuckles, "Thats good.. now come with me. The shrine needs you for something." 

She gestures you to follow her, still you were still shocked from the sudden invitation from someone much more higher up than you. Either way, you make your legs move out of its spot and follow her, running to catch up slightly. She leads you to a room inside of the shrine. It looked like some kind of infirmary. "Unforntunately, I don't have any healing experience, but I know you do." You looked confused, "I found out because I saw you trip over while climbing up those dreadful stairs. You healed your knee right up." It seemed like she enjoyed the shock on your face. Besides that, you had a job to heal someone so you went ahead and did it quite easily and quickly.

"You seem like an experienced healer..." She seemed quite impressed. Yourself didn't think much of your healing ability. You thought it was like everyone else's. You shake the thought out of your head and draw your attention back to Yae who was now looking at the person laying down on the bed. "Her injuries are completely gone..." She turns your head back to you.

"Say... Y/N... would you like to have a healing job at the Shrine, you can refuse of course." Without a second thought you spoke, "yes." Even though you didn't know the amount of mora you'd be payed, you still accepted. Maybe it would raise your reputation in Inazuma. Not like you needed it though. Yae smirked, "Not even asking questions before accepting?" She chuckles. "I'll see you tomorrow, Y/N."

You walked out of there, trying to hide your red-ish ears. You still continued your usual draw for a lucky slip. 

'Excellent fortune, your lucky object for the day is a sakura bloom.'

***
It was time to walk up again, you got up quite early to prepare yourself for another interaction with Yae Miko. You sigh- a hint of joy escaped you. 

The entrance of the stairs had some kind of contraption. 'Y/N, use your electro vision to use this electrograna to get up here quickly. You'll see things in the sky appear, use the electrograna to travel to each one.' You had already come across these things but didn't know what they were for. It was time to use them.

You take the electrograna, your body lighting up, it felt like the feeling where you use your vision but stronger. You jump to each 'things in the sky' and reach the top quickly. It was actually... fun... to your surprise. Yae Miko meets you up there. Smirking as soon she sees you in the distance. "Are you ready for your first day here?" Yae guides you over to the shrine, giving you a shrine maiden uniform. Just slightly modified for... healing. You go to the same room you were in last time. 

You view the contents in the room. A slip of paper caught your eye. The paper slip you drew yesterday was on the table on the other side of the room. You remember taking it home but it must have slipped out... 

Maybe Yae was keeping it for something else?

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

NOT EDITED BUT ENJOYYY AAAAAAA. I WORKED HARD ON THIS DURING CLASS MY BAD HHEEE.