-[ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍꜱ- ᴄʜɪʟᴅᴇ x ᴏᴄ (ᴘʟᴀᴛᴏɴɪᴄ!)]-

[𝙾𝙲][◼️]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 16...

*

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚢 AaliahKasandraValeri

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

"Shut up, just shut up." Deneb spits out to Childe, both angry at each other, "You have to, you're almost old enough now!" Childe yells back at him, Deneb already heading for the door, "Fine, leave then." Giving up on him. Deneb sighs as he walks out of the door, making the icey air hit his face. He stares to the sky, ready to start his new life.

【After leaving Sneznaya】

Deneb walked into the store, looking for he needed, 'purple hair dye' Grabbing it off the shelf he hesitated for a moment. He figured he wanted to do it so badly, to get rid of the last essence of his past life. After walking out of the store he looked around. Where was he going to go if he was going to leave Sneznaya? Sumeru. The land of wisdom. He could teach kids. His whole life plan flashed in his head. 

First stop: Sumeru.

【A year later】

Deneb had a new start in life when he took up teaching. He also liked to study Sumeru's interesting plants. He thought this was all perfect until one unfortunate day, where his fate came to pass. 

Childe loomed over the sleeping body, "Tsk, and to think he was here all along, how stupid." Childe whispers to himself as his moves to tie his hands and feet. He grabs out a syringe with liquid that made him get into a deeper sleep so he doesn't know what hes doing. Childes face forms into a smirk. 'Look what happens now, brother.'

***

"Look whose awake." Childe spits. Deneb's eyes light up with confusion and anger, "Why am I here, Childe" He almost flips over the chair he sat on, tied to. "Childe, what are you going to do." He continues with worry in his voice. "I'm here to make things... how should I say this, right." He finishes the sentence with a tsk. "Why did you leave?" Childe asks innocently. "I- I don't remember..." Deneb whispers out, realising that his past had only subtle memories of him and his family. "I only remember family matters." He quickly says after. Childe contemplated "But Dottore didn't get rid of why you left did he?" He whispers under his breath. 

"Well if you don't remember why can't we just be family again?" Childes eyes lighten, a fake smile spread across his face. Seemed as though he was trying to be friendly after that incident. Deneb stared him in the eyes, "Are you seriously asking me to come back, after I've had a great restart in life. Its way better here." He looks away from his face. Childe makes a face of disgust. "Maybe if I put it clearly you'll understand... you WILL come home with me, Deneb."

"You won't leave again." 

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

Im actually sorry this is so shit.