-[ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɴᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ- ᴅᴏᴛᴛᴏʀᴇ]-

[𝙵][🍋]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟺9

*

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚢 𝚣𝚊𝚗𝚍𝟷𝚔𝚜𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚗𝟹𝚜

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

"Are you serious?" Your face is filled with hurt and confusion. "Expelled. Why? How?" You wanted to ask for questions but you were probably not going to get answers. Dottore just gives you a small smile. "You can last without me though." He tucks a strand of hair behind your ear. "We might meet again, who knows."

***

The Akademiya was a nice place. But it didn't mean you weren't exhausted. The constant thoughts of Dottore occasionally came back to you during the worst times. You grab all your textbooks and stationery and leave. A crowd of students rushed through the doors with you. A sigh escapes your lips as you continue along the path to your house.

Finally managing to grab the keys out of your pocket, you unlock the door. Throwing all your things on the couch. Your cryo vision falling out of the bag. You quickly run to it, seeing for possible damage. It glows at you as you pick it up. "What do you want..." It softly glows in your hand, like it wants you not to let go. A sigh escapes your lips, tightening your grip on the vision. You walk outside, the sun still up. 

You make your way to a nearby forest. Sounds of grunting and trees rustling startled you. You rush over. The familiar sight of a blue-haired man- it was Dottore. "DOTTORE!" You run out to help him, "Y/N?" His voice seems as surprised as yours. "Long time no see, huh?" He chuckles as you help him fight off this mitachurl. Putting your cryo vision to work. Together, you both finish it off. You jump to hug him. "Dottore... I've missed you so much." His warmth invited you further. "How have you been?" He smiles as he sees your reaction.

You both start aimlessly walking. "I've been the same as usual..." You shrug, "How about we go to my place?" He nods without hesitation- like he has something else up his sleeve. "Are you hungry? I can make something." You look at Dottore and he smirks. "I'm fine, thanks." 

You approach your house. Dottore's warm hand on your lower back made you shiver with slight pleasure. The door opens and he quickly rushes you in. "Y/N, there's something I've wanted to do with you." Your eyes slightly widen, "Like what?" You swallow a lump that now was forming in your throat.

Without saying anything, Dottore throws you on the couch, creating marks all over your neck your collarbone to your shoulders. His teeth ravaging at your soft skin made you shiver. Shiver in a good way. "So, what did you want to do?" You ask him, pretending to be clueless. "I think you know what I want." He lets out a soft chuckle while giving you hickeys. 

He grabbed your wrist and moved it across his dick, feeling how hard he was. Your eyes widen, "you want this?" You say slowly, seeing a smirk spread on his face. "I want it in you." He gets straight to the point. At this point, you were getting pretty aroused. Your hand caressing it without his guidance. "Now that's a good girl..." He whispers just loud enough for you to hear. Suddenly, he moves his hand to unbutton his pants, you stare at the bulge in his pants uncovered. You swallow again. 

"You want it too don't you?" He purrs to you, his hands reaching down your panties to feel how wet you are. "Mmm..." Without hesitation, he pulls it all off, pinning you down on the couch, angling it at your entrance. He swiftly moves him inside of you, as deep as it would go. You let out a harsh moan, unprepared for what he was going to do next. 

His cock perfectly fits you, every thrust making a loud slap noise, echoing off the room. Without saying anything, he starts to move faster and deeper, making you moan with every thrust he does. "More, please, more, Dottore~." The words slip out of you without your permission. "That's a good girl..." He starts panting softly too, only just audible for you to hear. 

"I'm gonna..." Your eyes widen, "Dottore, not yet." You just managed to whimper, though, it was too late. His cum started to fill you up, letting just one moan out as he came. "Just a little bit more, darling." His legs start to feel weak and he crumples on top of you. His cock pulling out in the process. You both watch his cum slowly drip out of you.

"That's a shame, maybe I'll have to fill you up again."

*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*:

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

THAT WAS SHIT OH MY GO. Also why are all of you such Dottore simps, scary. 😨😨😨 ERm, anyways enjoy I guess. Istg this is the worst smut I've writte-.

(Also I'm returning back in around 9 days.)

THANKS FOR WAITING 😱😱!!