-[ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄᴀꜱᴇ- ʜᴇɪᴢᴏᴜ]- (PT 2)

Also you need to read part 1 for it to make sense: https://www.wattpad.com/1364068988-%C2%A8%E0%BC%BA-%F0%9D%99%82%F0%9D%99%9A%F0%9D%99%A3%F0%9D%99%A8%F0%9D%99%9D%F0%9D%99%9E%F0%9D%99%A3-%F0%9D%99%8A%F0%9D%99%A3%F0%9D%99%9A%F0%9D%99%A8%F0%9D%99%9D%F0%9D%99%A4%F0%9D%99%A9%F0%9D%99%A8-%E0%BC%BB%C2%A8-%E1%B4%80-%C9%B4%E1%B4%87%E1%B4%A1-%E1%B4%84%E1%B4%80%EA%9C%B1%E1%B4%87-%CA%9C%E1%B4%87%C9%AA%E1%B4%A2%E1%B4%8F%E1%B4%9C

Lmao don't ask why the hell the link is so goddamn long.

[𝙵][◼️(some parts🪶)]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟹4...

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪️

A shaky feeling started coming over you when you neared the crime scene. Heizou's reassuring 'it's going to be ok.' slightly soothed you. You let out a loud breath when you arrive, Heizou thanking you and immediately getting to the scene. No one else besides Heizou and you knew about this now. Even though you've been here a number of times, the smell of blood made you slightly flinch. You can't help but imagine the scene again.

"Hey," you feel a warm hand on your shoulder, "do you want to wait outside? Or..." He obviously notices your unsure looks. "You seem a bit.. y'know." He smiles softly, still gripping your shoulder. You think for a second, "No... it's fine... I've seen it enough to handle it." You follow Heizou into the room. "Wow, how long has the body been in here? And where is your other parent?" You could answer the first question, but the second was hard to think of. "It's been here for about 2 days." You see him slowly nod, "But I don't know where she went off to."

***

After Heizou inspected the scene, he slowly emerges from the scene. "So... just from that I can maybe conclude that she you mentioned probably was the murderer..." You nod at him, starting to fiddle with your thumbs again. "Maybe I can look into where she is?" After asking if you could help him, his face slightly brightened up, "Are you sure you want to? I mean it is up to you. You don't have to do this for the sake of me." He smiles, "but I'm willing to accept your help, guessing that you have a little experience in this?" He smiles again, reaching his hand out to shake yours. Reaching your hand out, he grabs your hand and pulls you into a hug.

His warm body against yours made you flinch slightly, but you accept his hug. "Heizou..." you can see his head shake, signalling you to just shut up for a bit. Why was he acting like this? Isn't this a little weird? He lets go, but the absence of his body on yours made you feel a little cold. "Why?" 

"I'll answer questions later, just follow me... I think I know where she is." Heizou's hand in yours, he hurries along, kind of dragging you like a dog and its owner. "Where are we going? Slow down!" He doesn't listen to you and instead, you both reach your destination. A piece of paper flaps in the wind, half of it trapped under a rock. You reach for it.

'To the person reading this, please tell my daughter I'm gone, that I'm sorry for everything I've done. I hope she can move on from my mistakes. Her name is Y/N L/N.'

Tears started welling up in your eyes. She's gone? What does that mean? So many dark thoughts crossed your mind. Though, those thoughts were probably true. You feel a warm embrace from behind. "Hey, it's gonna be ok, alright?" Heizou's soft voice in your ear made you look at him, tears already rolling out. "Heizou, it's not ok. Both of my parents are dead." The words uncontrollably come out of you. Heizou flinched slightly at your sad yelling.

Without warning he hugs your breaking-down self. His understanding tone helped slightly. "It's going to be ok, trust me." His breath hits your neck and you shudder softly. "No, no, no." You whisper in his arms, tears flooding out.

"You still have me right?"

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

it sounds kinda shit but its ok!!h haehhegh. Also sorry to those who are actually affected by it. ANd its not really that angsty, but it may be to you. I'm hardly affected by angst lmao.

Also again not edited!!