-[ᴀ ᴛᴜɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ - ᴋᴀᴢᴜʜᴀ]-

[𝙶𝙽] [🪶][Tiny bit of 🍋]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 5...

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

The sky started to show the pale tint of orange it usually does. Kazuha glares up into the sky, the look on his face made you smile. Kazuha catches you staring at him, he smiles at you and sits closer. The leaves starts to spring around, Kazuha grabs one and holds it up to his face. Closing his eyes slightly, knowing you are watching him. 

You loved the way his hair softy sways in the wind, how the trees fit the colour hes wearing so perfectly, it was like he was a force of nature. The way he could play the leaf so beautifully. The tune he was playing now sounded different to the ones he used to play before.

"Do you like it?" Kazuha calmly says to you, the tone of his voice calmed you. "Yes, It sounds really nice." You scratch your neck, blushing. "Im glad." he replies to you. He plays more. You look to the sky, the sun was starting to lower. You could already see the stars slightly. The tune Kazuha was playing accompanied the sky perfectly. "Isn't it lovely." You mumble under your breath, looking at Kazuha. He stops playing, "Yes, It does." 

Kazuha edges closer to you, his arm around your shoulder. His warm touch made your body tingle. "Kazuha-" You get cut off by him. He was hugging you, you hugged him back. His embraces were so nice. You put your face into his warm neck, you could tell he was shocked from your move because he jumped a little.

"Y-Y/N, what are you d-doing?" He questions you. "Im biting you, duh." You continue digging your teeth in his neck. Kazuha seemed like he was enjoying it a little. "I-if thats how you want it." He says with a raspy voice. You acidentally throw him on the floor. He groans a little from the impact of you on him. You throw your lips on his, putting your tounge into his mouth, exploring around. You let go but wouldn't let him take breaths. "I love you too much, Kazuha." you say after taking your lips off his. "haha, too much?" Kazuha laughs a little. 

You get off of him, lying to face the stars. Kazuha looks up to. This time you could fully see the stars. "You know I made that little song for you."

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

lmao sorry if it was short.