-[ᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴛᴇᴄᴛ- ᴋᴀᴠᴇʜ]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶tiny tiny bit of 🍋]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟸8...

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪️

The sun gleamed in your face as you walk down the street, seeing the house you were going to in the distance. It was nice to see him again, even after what happened between you two, but you already knew that he was the type to quickly forget about it. You sigh as you continue down the road, the door a meter away. 

You slowly hold your hand to knock on the door, "Hey!! It's me, open up!" You yell to reassure that it's not a stranger going to reveal that he lives with Alhaitham. You hear a little bump and an 'ow' on the way. You giggle a little. You hear the door open, Kaveh's face peaking out of the corner, "Hey." He welcomes you in, you notice Alhaitham sitting in his room, you slightly wave. "So why did you come here?" Kaveh asks you, grabbing something to drink. "Er, well, you know what happened last week..?" You worriedly ask him, looking up to him to grab your drink. "Oh, that? Sorry, I was just in a bad mood that day.. Alhaitham was just being on my nerves, again." He slightly whispers the last bit, aware that he might be listening from his room.

You frown at him, "I'm sure it wasn't just Alhaitham was it?" You sip the unknown drink, while looking back at him, he's now frowning because of your comment. "Oh- Sorry, Kaveh.. I didn't mean to offend you-" You worriedly ask him, your hands tightly gripping onto the cup. "No, no, its fine, you don't need to worry anymore, its in the past." He smiles at you, placing his cup on the table. "Was there anything else you needed from me?" He gets up while grabbing some blueprints that was for his work. 

You start to think, you wanted to spend more time with him, what was a good excuse? Or maybe you should just get straight to the point. Then it would make you seem too clingy. So many thoughts ran through your head at once. You decided on one. "Well.. you seem busy.. do you want me to leave or.." you question him, hopefully the answer is the one you were looking for. "Oh, I could do this later, it's ok if you want to stay longer." His face gets a bit smug, it also looks like he was thinking of something, you wonder what. "If you do want to stay what would you like to do?" He asks you, his voice deep, you could feel an eye roll coming from Alhaitham even without looking at him. "Well, it seems like you have something in mind already-" You watch his face, it slowly turns into a sort of smirk. 

"Follow me.." He gestures you to stand up and follow him, you swallow the forming lump in your throat as you stand up. "Ok.." You do so, eventually entering his room. He closes the door behind you. "I'm gonna get straight to the point."

"I want you.."

You stand in shock, speechless on what he said. "You do? I mean why?" Confusion fills your mind, he opens his mouth to speak again. "Sorry, I just-" You cut him off with a hug, Kaveh's eyes shine when you look up to him, you face starting to look red from what you did. Kaveh was hesitant to hug you but then considered it. He squeezes you tight, not too tight to make you uncomfortable. He parts from the hug.

"Y-you..!" He teases you out of embarrassment, his hand covering his face. "Oh, come on, it was you who started this.." You have flashbacks on what he said to you a few minutes ago, your face turning slightly red again. "Well... still!" He folds his arms this time, starting to walk closer to you. He gets a little too close for your comfort. "I wasn't lying when I said that.. Unless you thought I did.." His face up close to yours, you could tell that he want very good at being romantic. "No, no, I believed you the first time" His eyebrows raise a little. You watch him sigh, he gets closer to your face, nodding to tell you what he was going to do next.

His lips are attached to yours, the feeling of... bliss, of comfort and love. He deepens the kiss, he grabs your head, softly, bringing you closer to him. Taking a quick breath, he continues, this time he slightly pushes his body harder onto you. You make a soft sound, making him kiss you deeper, inviting his tongue into your mouth, feeling around the new territory. 

After what felt like a whole day, he parts, taking deeps breaths, his face red. No doubt you probably did look the same. 

"Well..

lets not disturb Alhaitham tonight, ok?"

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

hahah- sorry for not posting for a very long time, again, this isnt edited like all my other stories.

Also thank you all for the 16.4k reads, it like skyrockets each time I post, Thank you!!!