-[ʙᴏᴛʜ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇᴡɪᴠᴇꜱ- ᴛʜᴏᴍᴀ]-

[𝙶𝙽] [🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 8...

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

You and Thoma standing in the kitchen ready to prepare meals for Ayato and Ayaka. Thoma and you got to spend a lot of time together, which was a great opoutunity for you and him to get to know each other. Over time you both were great friends, and fortunate thing, you got to see him every day.

"Hey Thoma, you got those eggs over there?" You yell out to him. "Yup, here ya go." Thoma throws the eggs over to you, which you surprisingly catch the two that he threw at you. "Thanks!" You crack them open into your bowl, mixing it with the other things you put in. 

You were trying to seem like that you were making a meal for Ayato or Ayaka, but actually you were making it for him. You hadn't realised for months and finally a few weeks ago you've seemed more shy toward him and made him worried. You had to make it up to him for caring for you over these months. Repaying him with food was the least you could do.

"Hey Y/N? What're you making?" Thoma leans over your shoulder, looking at the thing in the bowl. "O-oh! Its for Ayaka, you know for lunch?" You try and say without looking suspisous. "Oh, I was going to make Ayaka's food this lunch, but thats fine." He says scratching his neck. "I can give this to Ayato instead if you would like to make Ayaka's food?" You politely ask him, turning your whole body to him fully. "Its completely fine I was just clarifying." He says with a smile as he turns around to finish his dish. 

Ayato and Ayaka were completly aware of what you were doing, you told them about it this morning. Ayato saw that you obviously had your eye on Thoma for the past few weeks. Thinking about what you were going to do made you kind of red, luckily Thoma had already turned around to finish his cooking. When could you give the dish to him, and most of all will he accept it? All of these thoughts flooded your head.

"Hey Thoma, could we meet up after this?" You blurt out, trying to sound natural and not a stuttering mess. "Hm? Oh sure, thats fine with me." He almost immediatly responds to your question. "Ok! I'll see you after." You try to hide your happiness and joy from his response. 

【After Making the Dish】

You patiently wait for Thoma outside the Kamisato Estate holding your prepared meal behind you. Your eyes stare at the door, waiting for him to come out. The door opens and the blonde walks out waving to you. "Hey! Y/N!" He walks over to you, "now what did you want to say to me?" He smiles looking at you, waiting for your reply

"Thoma... will you accept this dish as a thank you for all these months!" You bring out the dish from behind your back. "Of course I will! And wow it smells really good!" He carefully takes it from you. "Oh and um another thing..." You scratch your neck, already feeling the heat rising. 

"I love you Thoma!" 

And his eyes widened.

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

A/N:

Um so that kinda took like 2 weeks to publish because I had no motivation. I'll try to write extra in the holidays! Thank you for all the reads!!