-[ᴜʟᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴛʀᴏʏᴇʀ: ʙᴇᴀɴꜱ- ɪᴛᴛᴏ]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟸𝟸...

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪️

"Haha! Beat you again! I really am the best of the best." Itto rubs your lost into you. "You don't have to rub it in, my little onikabuto shouldn't even be doing this." You cross your arms. "Oh come on, that's just an excuse." He laughs, picking his beetle up. "Hey, let's go get some food now, you must be hungry from all that fighting." He sits up from his spot, gesturing to follow him. 

Eventually you arrive at Uyuu restaurant, following him in, you take your seat upstairs, almost sealed from all the other customers. "Now, since I won I think you need to pay for this." You immediately shaking your head after his sentence. "Even if you did win, I'm a lady and you should prioritise paying unless she wants to." You joke with him, almost having a straight face. Both of you end up laughing again, tears almost rolling out of Itto's eyes. "Come on, I wasnt that funny." You calm down.

***

After eating your meal, Itto goes quiet. "Itto? Are you ok?" You start to worry. "I think this dish had beans..." He starts holding his stomache. "Oh god, oh god, what do I do?" You say out loud instead of thinking it. "Do I get Kuki?" You try and ask him, but get no response but some whimpers and attempts of speaking. "Really dont' feel well-" You let him rest on the chair. "Wait here." You run down the stairs getting the manager not even knowing what to do. "C-call the ambulance..!" You say the thing that firt comes to mind. "My friend is alergic to beans and had a dish with it." You get the attention of a watress. "I will straight away." She goes to call them. 

You run back to Itto, passed out on the table. "Oh, Itto, I'm so sorry. I should have checked the dish." You stroke his head while sighing. "You should be ok when the ambulance gets here." Still stroking his head. Suddenly, you feel something grab onto your arm. "T-thank you." You hear him mumble. "Oh, Itto." You reply, holding his hand back.

You realised what Itto just did, your eyes widen, red creeping up on your face. Realising that you were tenced up, you try and relax again with Itto's warm grip on your arm. Already knowing that you did have feelings for him, you tried and not get to far ahead, knowing that he might not have the same. 'Then why did he grab onto me?' You shake the presumptuous thought out of your head, it still coming back to you. Sighing, you continue to stoke Itto's hair.

【Itto Wakes up...】

"Ahh, my head hurts." Itto sits up, like he was summoned from the dead. "Oh! Y/N! Wait, where am I?" He questions, his head tilted to the side. "Ah, you ate beans when we went to that restaurant-" 

"Ohhhh, sorry you had to pay-" He scratches his neck. "Oh, its really alright.. oh and um, do you remember anything that happened..?"

"I don't think so."

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

A/N: I know this is horrible but after not updating for like who knows for how long, its eh.

Also this isn't edited so-