-[ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅꜱ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜꜱ- ᴠᴇɴᴛɪ]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 18...

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊 

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪️

You stare up at the beautiful tree in front of you, the wind hitting your face as you walk around it.  Your favourite getaway spot from the loud Mondstadt. You sat near the statue of them seven humming a tune. "Aha, Y/N I've found you." You hear a familiar voice behind you. "Venti! How did you know I was here?" You smile at him. "You do always come to this place so I guess it was kinda obvious." He scratches his neck, sitting down next to you. "I also heard you humming a tune, it sounded nice!" He rubs his shoulder against yours, giggling in the process.

You really liked Venti's company. Even though you did know he was the Archon, you didn't really care much about that. His playful and funny personality warmed your heart up. Every time he smiled, you couldn't help but smile back, even in a bad mood. "Hey Y/N, there's something I've been wanting to ask you." He smiles again. "And what's that?" You reply, hoping for the answer that you've always wished for.

"Could we maybe go out some where, of course I'll try to pay if I have any mora on me. Just think of it as a best friend bonus." He laughs a little, "I can't guarantee I can pay though, so be prepared!" He taps you on the shoulder. 'Friend.' You couldn't wrap your head around it, he really sounded like he actually liked you, hearing friend from him a made you feel kind of stupid, thinking that an archon like him would like a mortal seemed impossible. You just had to take the treat of going out with him. "Just make sure to not get drunk ok!" You run up to him to catch up.

***

You wore the most appealing outfit to him. When you arrive at the restaurant, he looks you up and down. You hear a little 'hmph' coming from him, not knowing if it was a good or bad 'hmph.' You follow Venti to your table, it seemed pretty concealed from the others, why were you sitting there? Thoughts that should probably shouldn't be thinking crossed your mind, making you blush a little. "Venti, did you book this table specifically?" You gain the courage to ask him. "Not really." He replies, his eyes moving somewhere else from your body. 'Is this a sign or something..!' You excitedly think. "It's fine, I just thought I was a little hidden from the others, that's all." You say, finding yourself smiling at him once again. 

After you order your food, Venti looks at his empty glass, "Y/N can I pleaseeee have another glass?" He begs you with his puppy eyes. "Come on Venti, you're already drunk." You sigh, shaking your head, looking around for any waiters or waitresses watching your situation. You turn your head back to hear a little giggle from his voice. Or you maybe just imagined it. You looked in his eyes again.

"Y/N, can I ask you something?" He says, his voice not wobbly. You slowly nod, followed by a smug smile from him. His eyes gleaming in the candlelight slightly.

"Do you like me?"

"WHAT!" you sit up, your face flushed even though you haven't given an answer. You cover your mouth from being a disturbance to the other people in the restaurant. "I guess I'll take that as a yes." He giggles. "That's good though, luckily the person you like actually likes you back." Venti smiles at you.

Your flushed face mixed with the outfit you chose really made you look like a hot flushed mess. Trying to cover up your embarrassment you get the courage to speak your wishes. "H-hey Venti?" You move your hands away from your face. "Hm?" 

"Can you kiss me?"

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

A/N

I posted another oneshot to make up for the past times I haven't updated, I might make another one soon. 😊