-[ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴏɴᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ- ʏᴜɴᴊɪɴ]-

[𝙼][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟻7

*

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚊𝟷𝟸

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

Extra notes: The reader gets teleported into the game.
Is very specific for the requested reader.

You stretch your arms out as you finish another long session of playing Genshin. It was almost 11 pm but you weren't that tired. You sigh as you hover your mouse over the exit button, your finger a second away from pressing it. Suddenly, a massive swirl of... magic, surrounded you. Knocking you out. 

It was all black...

...

Familiar music rang in your ears, the bustle of people talking, shopping, walking. Familiar NPC voices yelling for you to buy things from them. What was this? Were you dreaming? You must have been, right? There would be no way that you teleported into the game. You look at your whereabouts- the roof of Heyu Teahouse. And there stood in front of you was Yunjin... she danced around the small stage like a majestic eagle. Her movements were so smooth. It reminded you of that one Liyue cutscene with her dancing and singing. Her voice was elegant. 

She finished and everyone clapped, her eyes directed to you. "You look new around here, I haven't seen you watching my performances before." She gives you a soft smile. Though, you couldn't say where you came from, it would just sound stupid. "Haha, yeah, I'm new around here. I come from uh..." You think quickly, "From Mondstadt." Looking at your attire it was not Mondstadt-like but you were sure it was fine.

"Ooh, from Mondstadt! Well, welcome to Liyue!" She gives you another kind smile, all the other people- or 'NPCs' watching you from afar, whispering. "How about I show you around, I've finished my performance after all." She helps you up and walks around with you. You get up and walk. Her hair swayed in the wind as she walked along, pointing out the familiar buildings in Liyue, even ones that you couldn't enter were probably open now. You had to hold back your curiosity though. Yunjin looks at you with another smile. "And here are the docks of Liyue." You look back to her face, a smile still spread across it. "Thank you for showing me around." You scratch your neck while smiling back. "You've been really kind to me so far."  

The day continued with Yunjin showing you different types of Liyue things. You realised that she was nice to get along with, even in game. She was kind to you from the beginning and never seemed like she was judging you. Was this the beginning of love or was it just a friendship?

***

Months have passed and it was time for the Lantern Rite, from playing Genshin you already knew what it was about. The lanterns in the sky looked even prettier in person, it was like a dream. "Y/N, today is Lantern Rite! I hear you'll be performing something today." She seems really intrigued in what you were going to do. "Oh, yeah, I'm kinda nervous, but doesn't everyone." You swallow a lump of spit down your throat. 

"C'mon, its almost time for you to be on!" She grabs your hand unexpectedly, making your ears go red slightly. You run with her to the stage you were going to perform on. This was your moment. 

'I have to make this the best gift... for her.'

5...4...3...2..1...

Ribbons fly into the sky, the night illuminating with them. You could see the amazement on everyone's faces. All the familiar faces looking up into the sky. Keqing, Shenhe, Ganyu, Zhongli, Chongyun, Xingqiu, Ningguang, Hu tao, Yanfei and of course Yunjin. Her eyes lit up, her iconic smile. You smile as the ribbons fall, clearing your throat. Latin. One of the most majestic languages. Even though all of Liyue was unfamiliar with it, they still loved it. Your music rang through the lit-up sky, lanterns floating. You felt amazing. It was amazing. 

Soon enough, your song ended. The crowd roared with surprise and joy. You had done it—the thing you had prepared for ages. You run off stage and see Yunjin running up to you. Embracing you in a tight hug. "That was... amazing!" She smiles again, hugging you again. The words were stuck in your throat.

"I did this all for you."

*☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

*☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

HELPP THE ACTUAL WORD COUNT FOR THE STORY ITSELF WAS 727 WYSIII (osu reference) uHH I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT, I TRIED TO MATCH IT TO WHAT YOU WANTED.