-[ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴇᴛ ɪɴꜱᴛᴇᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴅʀʏ- ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏ]-

[𝙵][🍋]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟸𝟷...

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪️

The steaming shower at the end of the day was the best relief of the day. To feel the hot water on your back soothed you. You sigh, as you walk out, already missing the heat of the water to be introduced with chills from outside the shower. Reaching over to the bars where the towels were. You reach out for nothing. The towel was gone and you were freezing. 

You look around, trying to find a substitute. Nothing. The only person who was home was Ayato. You could get the towel on your own but you didn't know the house very well, you wouldn't want to be running around in the cold naked. Your only option was to ask him.

You quickly run to his room, already embarrassed at your chest bouncing up and down. You knock on his door, waiting for a response. Instead, Ayato open it himself. His eyes shocked at his view. He turns around, "and why are you at my room naked?" He asks, interested. "U-um, I needed a towel for my shower and there wasn't one." You said from the floor, curled up to cover some bits. 

"Stay in my room just in case someone else comes in." He walks out, trying not to stare at your body. You sit down somewhere, trying not to touch the floor with your bare ass. Your face became red. 'Ayato just saw me naked.' You repeat the thought in your head, making you more dazed and embarrassed. 

He comes back with a towel, but locks the door. "You've got me intrigued little miss~" he purrs to you, gesturing his hand to show to go closer to him. "A-ayato, are you going to do what I think you're going to do..?" You slowly crawl over, trying not to expose too much. "Hehe, you have to find out yourself." He starts taking of his clothes. Revealing his long hard dick. "I-I don't know if we should be doing this." You say as he lays down next to you. "It's ok, no one's going to find out." Ayato gets on top of you, playing with your breasts. He gets ready to enter you. 

Slowly, his hard cock enters you, both softly moaning from the impact. "A-ayato y-you feel so good." You moan out to him, picking up the pace from the moan, wanting to hear more, wanting to feel more. "H-haah, it feels good doesn't it?" He moans out some words. You switch places and now you're on top of him, riding his dick. 

Bouncing up and down on top of him. You both moan, louder than before. "T-trying to switch places huh?" His voice hitches, deepening as well. Your breasts bounce up and down with your hips, starting to drool a bit. The pleasure of his dick entering you at an extra fast pace made you feel close "I-I'm going to c-" you get cut off with faster thrusts, moaning before you could finish your sentence.

"Do it" he repeats to you, "do it for me darling." He regains his spot on top of you, pushing in further than before. Letting out the loudest moan. "I-I'm going to cum too." He replies to your moan. 

You heavily breathe as you let out your substance, mixing with Ayato's as well. You both moan in harmony, Ayato slowly pulling out his dick. He pats your head, calming you down. "W-well, that was really good." He says. "M-mh."

"I guess this is what the towel is for."

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

Please guys I'm trying. I know it sounds cringe but still 😭😭😭

Also sorry flat people 😭😭

And thanks for 4.4K reads! I'm very happyyyy