-[ᴄᴏɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ?- ᴋᴀᴢᴜʜᴀ]

[𝙶𝙽][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 32...

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪️

The wind danced around in your hair as you stroll around the shore of Kannazuka Island, staring out into the distance. The waves peacefully crash up against the shore also spotting some sea ganoderma nearby. A figure of someone caught your eyes, you turn to face it. You could only just make out his face, it was Kazuha! You see him wave to you as he rushes over to where you were. "Kazuha! What a coincidence!" You come up to hug him, he pants to catch his breath. "Yes, it is quite a coincidence. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." He chuckles a little when you hug him.

"What are you doing here on Kannazuka?" You let go of him and let him explain. "Well, I was doing the same as you were, just having a little stroll." He smiles at you, reaching for your hand. You take it and start walking. "Ah, look, the sun is about to set" You happily hold onto his hand while you walk. "Hm, it looks really pretty today.." He replies to you, still smiling. He grasps your hand tighter than usual. Well, what was usual anyways? You haven't felt his grip for so long. You sigh softly, relieved at being able to touch his hand again.

He turns to face you, opening his mouth to say something. "Are you alright?" He kindly asks you, flashing you another bright smile of his. "Yes, I'm very much alright... quite the opposite actually. I'm really glad to be reunited with you..." You look down at your feet. His warm hand lets go of yours. Making you look up at him, softly gripping your chin. Faint shades of red tinted your cheeks. "I don't know if we can be friends anymore..." He slowly says without context. "I feel like we should be more than this." He brings up the courage to say these words to you. His words coming from purely the heart. Letting go of your chin he brings you into a passionate and loving kiss. 

"I hope that wasn't wrong of me... was it?" He sounds slightly worried, but you reassure him with an intense shake of your head. "No no no... it was... fine." 

"Can I kiss you again?"

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

Its extremely short and pretty meh so don't come after me. And once again it isn't edited.