-[ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ- ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏ]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟻2

*

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝟶𝟸𝙰𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝟸𝟶

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

A boring day. Of course, full of work, knowing that Ayato was counting on you to do something for him. You stared out the window, looking at the carefree birds fly by. People occasionally peeking through the window. You started to wonder- did they have something more fun to do? Better than proofreading documents and all the sort. You sigh, a sudden beep from your phone grabs your attention. You lazily pick it up- Ayato had messaged you. 'Come to the Estate, I need you for something.'

Needed you for something? You put your phone down. At least it was something better for you to do. You get up. When you leave the workplace, one of your colleagues meets you. "Ah, Y/N I have been looking for you." He flashes you a smile. "I need to get to the Kamisato Estate, Ayato needs me for something." You try and make him go away, "Ah! I can walk you there while I explain." 

You couldn't turn down, your face confused as you both strolled to the Estate. It felt like he was going on and on, you didn't listen half of the time- you were pretty sure it was nothing important. Finally, you got to the estate. Without knocking, Ayato opens the door, standing tall compared to the colleague beside you. "Who is that?" Ayato chuckles slightly. "Not even a hello? He's one of my colleagues." You reply quickly, he starts to walk away seeing how intimidating he looks. He quickly scurries off. 

"Hmph, surely you don't like a man as... weak as him." He crosses his arms and invites you inside, closing the door quickly. "What did you need me for." You smile at him, following him further inside. He grabs your arms and pulls you in closer. Your face starts to heat up, he starts kissing your neck. "A-ayato." You just let him do it. He starts to kiss down to your collarbone and starts licking it. "I needed you..." He whispers in your ear, starting to caress your hair.

He stops for a second, attaching his tender lips onto yours, he softly chuckles, licking the outside of your lips. Deepening the kiss by pushing you up against the wall. "You're mine and only mine..." He continues, you shiver at his raspy voice, asserting ownership on you. Your face heats up more, seeing his dark glowing eyes. He smiled again, starting to caress your cheek now, holding it up to him, kissing you on the lips quickly.

He stops, staring at you in the eyes, reaching for you to hug you. "I love you, Y/N" He hugs you tighter, snaking his arms around you. 

"I won't let anyone take you from me."

*☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

*☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

OH MY GOSH 02Asepct20 I AM SO SORRY FOR MISSING YOUR REQUEST A YEAR AGO LMAOO. UHH HERE IT IS MY BADDASGIOAROB.!!