-[ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ- ᴅɪʟᴜᴄ]-

[𝙵][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 12...

*

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 LemonsCool

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

You always wondered why Donna was so obsessed with Diluc, but only till now you realised. Your first meeting with Diluc made you understand so much. The way he talked to you always got you blushing, especially the way he spoke. You really tried to seem normal as possible, but it really didn't help. He always caught you off guard with your staring as well, he probably already has the truth anyway.

You ran along, looking at the hustle of Mondstadt, walking past the Barbara fan-club, then the fountain. You saw Diluc staring at the water. "Hm? Y/N. Is there anything you need?" He didn't even look at you, "H-huh? No not at all- nothing." You scratch your neck. This time Diluc looks at you. 'Hey, what if I asked him out...?' You asked yourself for your own permission. "Hey, Diluc, actually, I wanna ask you something." You try to act normal, "Go ahead." He turns his whole body to show his attention. "So- how does going out for a bit sound to you...?" 

You immdieatly feel a rush of embarassment. You literally asked the love of your life who probably doesn't care much about out? "Hm, why not?" He replies, his hand reached out to you, suggesting you held it. "O-oh, thanks then!" You grab his hand.

You both started to walk out of the gates of Mondstadt, you swore Donna shot you a death glare 'he's mine not yours!!' you could literally hear her voice in your head. You ignore it though. "So where are we going to go?" He asks you. "Well- I honestly don't know." You reply, flinging your arms down dramatically. "We could go to, maybe Starsnatch Cliff?" He suggests, stopping to face you. "Hmm, sure." 

【At Starsnatch Cliff】

"Wow, sure is beautiful." You hold your hand up to stop your hair from blowing into your face. "Hm, yeah it is." Diluc sighs, staring into the open sea, his eyes glistening in the sun. You stare into his eyes, hoping he doesn't notice. "Hey, Y/N," You immediatley turn around the other way. "Y-es?" You turn your head slowly around again. "I- seem to feel more relaxed around you." He confesses to you, his face a little red. "Really?" You take a step closer to him, hands behind your back, waiting for his next answer, "Yes... really, I do."

He looks at you and smiles. You both embrace your warmth with each other.

Hugging while watching the sun go down.

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

Gosh I'm really sorry, the oneshot is rushed and maybe a little out of character.