-["ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ?"- ʟʏɴᴇʏ]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶but is◼️]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟹9...

*

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚌𝚙𝚜𝚖𝚘𝚜

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪️

You stood at the Fountain of Lucine, excitedly waiting for Lyney to arrive on the date. You take a moment to listen to the waterworks, the sudden water spouts dancing beautifully. A figure running up to you caught your attention, it was Lyney. He rested his hands on his knees and started panting. "Hi, sorry, I'm a bit late, something popped up..." His face seemed a little discouraged when he said the last part. "Is everything okay?" You smile at him to reassure him that he could tell you.

"Uh, It would ruin the mood though. It's fine." He smiles back and reaches for your hand, "Let's go shall we?" You could tell he was trying to bury his emotions deep down so you didn't need to worry. You saw right through his facade. "Ok..." 

You both start walking around the area, the awkwardness was killing you. What was so wrong? You wanted to know how to help him. Should you just ask him now or would that ruin the mood even more. Might as well ask him? You stop walking and turn to him.

"Seriously, is everything ok?" You squeeze his hand tighter. His face scrunched up, his hidden sadness started to show. Well shit, you messed up, didn't you? "No, it's not ok. Lynette... she got hurt- badly." His hand lets go of yours and uses it to cover his face. You could feel his body about to collapse in sadness. "Hey its ok, she's gonna be fine.." You hug him tightly, wiping the tears from his face. "How about we go back to my place ok? You can calm down there. You don't need to worry about Lynette." His arms wrap tighter around you. 

"Thank you."

***

His breathing slowed down and he was curled up in your arms. He seemed so cute and vulnerable. You softly stroke his head for comfort. He did tell you what happened though. It was pretty sad.

'What I meant when Lynette got into an accident.. we were just training for our performances as usual. She fell over, and on top of that, a prop fell onto her. I don't know how we could have made such a big mistake.'

It seemed pretty hard on him, surely it wasn't that bad? A shuffle startled you, Lyney was starting to wake up. "Hey... thank you for everything." He smiles at you. "Do you need more rest or are you good to go?" You keep patting his hair.

"Well, I feel like I want to stay in your lap a bit more."

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

YEAHHEY. I FINISHED IT. Its not edited, hope you like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!