Chapter-26

Hellow pyaare logo❤️‍🩹
Here's the update as you all wanted🤭
Now please don't forget to vote and comment okay?😔
Happy reading 💌

.....................

Ronak's pov :

The doctor finally came out of the ER and I could feel my heart race as he made his way to me.

I opened my mouth to ask but he beat me to it, saying.
"Thankfully she doesn't have third degree burns but her second degree burns on her stomach and calves might hurt severely for a few days. The burns would heal completely in 10-15 days. I have already prescribed the cream she needs to use twice a day and the medicines and painkillers if required."

He explained and gave me the prescription. I immediately nodded understanding how and when she has to take the medicines.

"Doctor is she conscious yet?" I ask feeling my insides twisting and turning.

"She inhaled a lot of smoke. She's stable right now and will wake up in a hour or two since we gave her an injection so that she gets an uninterrupted state of rest. She could have chest pain for a day or two but there's no need to worry much about that." He answered and I finally let out a sigh of relief.

He was about to leave but turned to me suddenly.
"Yes?" I ask him.

"Those bruises. They are severe like as if she was being held forcefully. I know your family Ronak and hence I won't be reporting anything but those bruises are definitely a lot more than normal. I trust you found her in this state and brought her here?" He questions and I immediately reassured.

He patted my back as a sign of trusting me and left.

But his words stuck with me. Those bruises. Even the thought of them makes me want to torture the damn bastard.

Did he do this to her before as well?
My blood boils at the thought of him bruising her wrists.

"Ronak" I hear Nikhil's faint voice from behind and I turn to look at him approaching me with chachu along him.

"Good work lad, you brought her here in time" chachu patted my back and I give him a small smile.

"Everyone wanted to come here but I told them not to because she won't take the crowd well beside her as soon as she wakes up" Nikhil says and I nod in understanding.

"I'll go check with the doctors and staff since it's not our hospital and ask if there are any formalities" chachu said and left with one final nod.

"Don't worry. I gave a call to Mr. Nanda. They won't report anything or tell uncle anything, this hospital belongs to my family's medical group." Nikhil reassures me.

"You are handling all the companies well with your studies, you know?" I tell giving him a hug.

"I am barely doing anything, Mr. Nanda has done the most work and took up every responsibility ever since mom and dad passed away." He said and pulled away from the hug, we both then went to the private room sam was shifted to.

Nikhil grew visibly disturbed when he saw the state she was in, which was still a bit better than the one I found her in.

"How is riti?" I asked in a low voice in order to not wake sam up.

"She is sleeping right now, Vihaan and I stayed beside her until she fell asleep." He said and I was a little relieved as I let out a sigh.

Few hours later