Chapter-19

Helllloww sweethearts💗
Here's the update for you all✨
Pleaseeee vote and comment kar dena nahi toh😤💕
Chalo fir bhi happy reading 💌

....................

Vihaan's pov :

Life gets messed up when your body is tired enough to just pass out anywhere but your brain refuses to stop thinking. I know I didn't ask her questions about those scars but did I really want to let it go? No.

I wanna know everything, every fraction of her life. Her likes-dislikes, her glories and even her failures. Everything. I had my eyes on her since that one video call in boarding school. One look at her and I knew she was it for me.

It wasn't love at first sight, I had a crush on her but hearing about her from Ronak everytime we talked and shared some things about our childhood made me fall more and more for her. Ronak said she was an extroverted and 'see good in all' type of kid who grew up to be the completely opposite of what she was before.

That's what I want to know, how that sunshine turned into the moonlight. I love her regardless but I need to know because I wanna love her through it all.

Those scars. My heart broke at the sight of them. The thought of her putting herself through such cruelty makes me lose my mind. So I do it again. I get up to go to her room again.

Opening the door to her room, I see her going to her balcony. She turns to look at me and I see her. Bare of any masks she puts on to conceal herself from the world. Watery eyes, tied up hair and runny nose. She immediately looks away not sparing me another glance.

Reaching her in three long strides, I hug her from behind and she gives in after some failed attempts at protests.

"Did you cut?" I ask in a low voice to which, she shakes her head in a no.
I have never felt so thankful to God about hearing a 'no' from someone in my life.

"I am fine vihaan, you can go and sleep" she says tapping my arms that are crossed around her torso.
"Just let me be here lunette" I tell her and she pulls away from the hug and sits on the floor. I settle beside her and pull her closer to me.

"Please tell me about it aakriti" I beg interlacing my hand with hers.

"It feels like I am seeking attention when I talk about it" she says turning her face away from me.
"I love giving you my attention. Don't you like my attention?" I say guiding her face towards me, making her look into my eyes.

"I do" she affirms.

"Then take it all if that's what it takes for you to tell me about it" I say gently tugging a strand of her hair behind her ear that keeps bothering her.

"I am just not strong enough to make my mind shut up so I divert it's focus to the physical pain" she says tearing her eyes off of me.

"Your eyes are giving you away love" I know she isn't telling me the complete truth. What she's saying is true but it's not the truth .

"Then maybe it's a story for another time V" she says to me with a small smile.

With that she gets up from the floor and makes her way to the casio beside her bed. My eyes stay locked at her and move with her smallest moves.

She gently tinkles the ivories creating a soft melody and sings.